Path of Fire (WIP) [Updated 3/17/19]

I’m curious since you haven’t updated the information in the post, but according to some previous posts on Tumblr, some of the gods are RO options correct? :3 I just don’t want to get my lupine hopes up, if that has been discarded for the new rework x3

1 Like

Yes Phenir and his superior sister Revian are ROs.

2 Likes

Revian is still an RO— I’m just waiting for the revised update to come out to revamp all of the stats at the top of the page. I believe her character art is in the character art section if you would like to see what she looks like (and if you haven’t already).

6 Likes

A small, yet surprisingly sad, snippet of a scene with Eamon in the revised PoF demo.

Eamon Sad

I hope you’re all doing well :heart:.

19 Likes

Is the revised update out?

1 Like

Not yet, and trust me on this; we’ll know when it has. The thread title will probably update, too. :slightly_smiling_face:

8 Likes

The update is not out. Unfortunately, my great friend and roommate lost someone really close to him a few days ago… so that took away from my time writing. I apologize that I had to push the update date back, but I wanted to be there for my friend.

I do promise it’s coming soon though :smile:.

16 Likes

That ok. Family and roommates are more important

4 Likes

You tease me I got my hopes up and play it again :grinning: and I’m sorry for your friends loss :pensive:

2 Likes

This was great!!! I love the story so far but dont worry too much about updating alright? Us readers can wait :smile::+1:

4 Likes

that was very good! cant wait to see where it goes :slight_smile: