Path of Fire (WIP) [Updated 3/17/19]

I love you glad to join your Discord just to give you more love I give you a pumpkin Kitty

4 Likes

It’s a very cute kitty :heart:. Thank you so much for your support. You’re absolutely amazing.

I love you too.

2 Likes
  • Cedric
  • Caspian
  • Aghadi
  • Esmé
  • Loreena
  • Edmund
  • Robin
  • Robyn
  • Ayleth
  • Eamon
  • Alister
  • Daealla

0 voters

This poll is to decide which character will be commissioned next for their drawing. As I want to be as fair as I possibly can… so I wanted to open it up to you guys to decide.

I hope you’re all doing well :heart:.

6 Likes

On behalf of the author, here are two commissioned portraits done by the artist Owletowo of the Twin Gods of Ioria! Enjoy! image1|353x500

10 Likes

Thank you so much! You’re a life saver :heart:

2 Likes
  • Loreena
  • Robin
  • Robyn
  • Edmund
  • Esmé
  • Ayleth
  • Cedric
  • Caspian
  • Aghadi
  • Phenir
  • Revian
  • All of them would hurt me

0 voters

This first poll is to help me decide who will be part of my little snippet game that I’ll be making. It is not canon to the story at all, but I thought it would be fun. I want you all to choose the ROs you WOULDN’T want to see get killed. The ones that would absolutely destroy you if they died, because that’s what this snippet game is about. At about 5 or 6 this afternoon I will be closing the poll, and the top 3 ROs will be the one in the game. I hope you’re all doing well.

The second poll is for a break up scenario snippet game. Again I want you all to pick your favorite ROs, and then the top three will be chosen at the end of the day.

• Loreena
  • Robin
  • Robyn
  • Edmund
  • Esmé
  • Ayleth
  • Cedric
  • Caspian
  • Aghadi
  • Phenir
  • Revian

0 voters

Snippet of the dialogue from the break up snippet game. (I’ve already put an extra RO in for each game to help me plan them out better. So if one of those ROs gets chosen in the top three I will just go another place down.) I wanted to add this too if any of you didn’t have tumblr.

“Do you know what’s worse?” she asks, agony laced within her tone. “After all of that. After everything that you’ve done to me. I’m still not over you.” Chuckling lowly she turns her gaze back towards you. Her eyes darkened because of her emotions. “I still love you with everything that I am, and I hate myself because I do. I hate the fact that you still make my heart skip a beat. I hate the fact that I miss your voice as the first thing I hear in the morning and the last I hear at night. I hate the fact that I can’t seem to get any air without you being next to me. I hate that you still own my heart and soul even after you destroyed them.”

10 Likes

Someone on tumblr asked me to make this on who your favorite RO is… I guess to settle a debate :sweat_smile:.

• Loreena
  • R
  • Edmund
  • Esmé
  • Ayleth
  • Cedric
  • Caspian
  • Aghadi
  • Phenir
  • Revian

0 voters

8 Likes