• Ayleth
  • Cedric
  • Caspian
  • Aghadi
  • Phenir
  • Revian
  • All of them would hurt me

0 voters

This first poll is to help me decide who will be part of my little snippet game that I’ll be making. It is not canon to the story at all, but I thought it would be fun. I want you all to choose the ROs you WOULDN’T want to see get killed. The ones that would absolutely destroy you if they died, because that’s what this snippet game is about. At about 5 or 6 this afternoon I will be closing the poll, and the top 3 ROs will be the one in the game. I hope you’re all doing well.

The second poll is for a break up scenario snippet game. Again I want you all to pick your favorite ROs, and then the top three will be chosen at the end of the day.

• Loreena
  • Robin
  • Robyn
  • Edmund
  • Esmé
  • Ayleth
  • Cedric
  • Caspian
  • Aghadi
  • Phenir
  • Revian

0 voters

Snippet of the dialogue from the break up snippet game. (I’ve already put an extra RO in for each game to help me plan them out better. So if one of those ROs gets chosen in the top three I will just go another place down.) I wanted to add this too if any of you didn’t have tumblr.

“Do you know what’s worse?” she asks, agony laced within her tone. “After all of that. After everything that you’ve done to me. I’m still not over you.” Chuckling lowly she turns her gaze back towards you. Her eyes darkened because of her emotions. “I still love you with everything that I am, and I hate myself because I do. I hate the fact that you still make my heart skip a beat. I hate the fact that I miss your voice as the first thing I hear in the morning and the last I hear at night. I hate the fact that I can’t seem to get any air without you being next to me. I hate that you still own my heart and soul even after you destroyed them.”

11 Likes

Someone on tumblr asked me to make this on who your favorite RO is… I guess to settle a debate :sweat_smile:.

• Loreena
  • R
  • Edmund
  • Esmé
  • Ayleth
  • Cedric
  • Caspian
  • Aghadi
  • Phenir
  • Revian

0 voters

10 Likes

Ah, very cool demo - too short! It’s one of those things you want to keep reading from start to end in one go.
It was sad, but very engaging. As I said, a bit too short for me to give actuall feedback other than “I like it”, but that’s still something I guess.

Will be waiting eagerly for updates! :grinning:

4 Likes

Um we do not meet any of the RO’s in the demo

You do meet one and that’s Cedric. But I’m pretty sure this is going to be rewritten soon

2 Likes

Why is that?

It’s something the author mentioned on her blog. It has been a fair while since the last update, but before PoF gets said update with some revisions, she wants to make sure her new WIP is in an acceptable state first. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

This is lovely! <3

I am an enby person who is also willing to answer any questions you may have. The_Lady_Luck covered a lot of it.

The revision is going really well everyone! I am really excited for it to finally be done and for you all to get back into the world of Ioria. Here are a few scene/dialogue snippets from the demo. I have posted them on my Tumblr, but this is for all the people that may not have that.

Snippet from the prologue:

Snippet from the lesson scene with Adriel:
“In here, little one.” He grabs your hand and places it over his heart— the strong beat of it soothing you. "We are connected to the Divines, maybe not as much as we once were but that connection is still there, so in our very beings we know what they wish to say to us. By the sunlight on our faces in the morning, we know that Phenir is greeting us. By the howls of the wolves at night we know that Revian is saying goodnight. By the calls of the eagles in the distance, we know that Deyja is promising us a good hunt. " He bumps his nose against yours— his warm smile causing his eyes to crinkle. “In every sound, in every moment, the Divines are with us. We just have to listen to their call and feel their words.”

A snippet with Adriel and Odette:

I hope you’re all doing well and I am so sorry with how long everything has taken.

32 Likes

I don’t think I’ve seen it before if it was already there but just wanted to say the character art is really awesome😁

3 Likes

I’m so glad to hear that you think so :grinning:. Owl has been doing an amazing job-- I couldn’t be happier. Esmé and Aghadi should be done soon too… so I’ll be adding them when I can.

5 Likes

They turned out just as well I might have to take a look at this artist’s other work because damn

1 Like

you had at me at several male ROs above 6’. 6’6? dreamy sigh

I saw on the Tumblr that this is being revised, so I look forward to reading the updated version!

3 Likes

Thank you so much :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. I actually posted a small snippet of the revised demo on the discord server for PoF. It has the full prologue and small part of the first chapter. I believe people enjoyed it :sweat_smile:. I’m really excited for it to be completed for you all to enjoy.

7 Likes

I wish luck on it

1 Like

Can’t wait for the new demo

Path of Fire you cross around the river Fire haven’t heard the end of it fire sharks are going to come by and try to beat you to death with a baseball bats I think I’m done with my annual jokes I hope you enjoy that’s my view you if there’s a path of Fire

Here is the link of a small portion of the revised demo— I posted it on the PoF discord and tumblr, so I thought it was only fair that I did so on here too.

Revised Demo Link

I hope you’re all doing well :heart:.

24 Likes