Path of Fire (WIP) [Updated 4/02/21]

I’ve given a bit of notice to the author in her tumblr asks, but if she doesn’t want this tumblr post answered here, then I’ll happily delete it because respecting the author’s wishes comes first.

That said, there’s an itemized list that she was curious to have answered by her readers. I’d give it a day, or so, to ensure she’s had a chance to make her ultimatum before piling on the replies, but I’m reasonably confident–more cautiously, really, but it is what it is–that since she requested reader input, any answers offered are a potential help.

So here it is:

Eleana’s questions were: “I have a question, if you don’t mind, about some things that you guys would like the MC to have. (I know I’ve asked this before, but I’m making a new list because I misplaced the other one…) So what would you guys like to see in your MC?”

• Personality Types
Answer

Making certain personality values shine through in things like flavor text is complex. Not necessarily on paper, since it is fairly simple to have things like “if [shy>= 60%] then, elseif” etc. That in itself isn’t so difficult if you’re creating four-to-eight broad types that can have overlapping responses, and conversation points based on secondary, and tertiary tier personality responses. It’s in offering responses that also dynamically hide, or appear based on these values that things start getting tricky.

That said, I’d want to see all kinds of personalities someday. The main thing is getting the backbone of the story built up, then you can fill it out with more variation until satisfied. :slightly_smiling_face:

My main MCs responses generally fall under the ‘shy’, ‘aloof’, ‘considerate’ personality range. They don’t process things like ‘anger’, or ‘aggression’ very quickly, which is where some of their perceived ‘aloofness’ comes from. It makes them seem a little cold, or emotionally stunted, but that level of self control is helpful in providing clearer perception in dire/stressful situations. Think first–don’t get openly pissy. That sorta thing. :wink:

• Body Types
Answer

Oh, I know well how astonishingly puny my MC is going to turn out. If height is a factor, they’re not going to be taller than 5 ft 5 in. If how slender, or muscular, or curvy they are is a choice, they’ll most likely be skinny, but not quite a twig. :rofl:

Speaking plainly, though, details like this only matter when mentioned. If it’s too much work to keep up with adding these sorts of variables in, then it is okay to lower expectations to keep things simpler. Admittedly, the option to slowly build muscle structure over the course of the books could be neat, same as if the MC ended up gaining a little plush around the hips at the same time/instead. But giving players the chance to be eye to eye with a certain Emperor wouldn’t be seen as a bad thing by your player base, and it gives the really tall folks in the world a bit of representation.

• Tattoo Options (maybe?) Would be later in the book/series though
Answer

That sounds like a great idea. It also kinda depends on where you can have them located. Like… The membrane of the MC’s dragon form’s wings. Yeah, that’d likely hurt like nothing else before it, but how cool would some tattoos that make cool shadows through the little light that gets through the wings be?
As for the human forms, that would still be location dependent, but I think many players might pick it for such reasons as ‘it accentuates their looks’ or ‘it makes them more intimidating’. Whatever the individual’s reason for choosing to have them, if you’re willing to make it possible (within reason) then it can only be appreciated as a work of art. :blush:

• Dyeing Hair (maybe?)… I might also add an option for your MCs hair have grown darker as they’ve aged. Because I know someone that used to have bleach blond hair and it darkened as they aged… (just an idea though)
Answer

Now this is a level of detailed realism I could get behind! :slightly_smiling_face:
Even going from the ‘younger days’ of the prologue to something more like the present could see some changes of this nature. Though if the setting can be considered medieval, or ‘pre-industrial’ dyeing hair would be a bit of an expense that only “rich nobles” would do depending on the world’s economy/what’s considered fashionable. Not that you couldn’t dye it through cheaper means, it just might not look as good. That’d be an interesting scenario to go through with Eamon. With his amusement barely concealed by stern fatherly concern, “You did it, so now you have to live with it until your hair grows out.”

• Skills (sword play, archery, riding, etc.)
Answer

While I’d first house all weapon types under the broad umbrella of “Combat Prowess”, having specializations within the larger skill base could make the story more interesting, or just a pain to program. Being good at wielding a Rapier, or a Battle Ax is a way of showing how one might be both powerful, and highly dexterous, but in terms of table top gaming you’re better off specializing in one rather than both. It keeps your already limited number of growth points from being spread too thin, making you unable to protect yourself in the late game.

This is probably the hardest answer to keep short, and simple because I don’t quite know what you have envisioned for combat in the series. Actual die rolls? Simpler ‘greater-than’, ‘less-than’ or ‘equals’ checks, to give two or three possible outcomes based on actions taken in response? It’s tough to say without knowing the intended extent, so I guess I’ll leave this answer where it is, unhelpful though it ended up being. :bowing_woman:

I can offer this advice, though: with all the variables you want to have I’d recommend a pre-formatted list (cheat sheet) with broad categories, and subcategories to help keep track of it all that you can draw from as needed. It’d likely help in the long run with maintaining the connection points between each subsequent book in this series by allowing for consistent variable names (and their conversions if they become something else), among other things.

• Sexual orientation (I don’t want anyone to feel left out)
Answer

I’ve talked about this in various places around the forum, but here’s a condensed version of what I usually say… Granted, there are players that have preferences–and don’t want the faux pas of being flirted with by someone who doesn’t fit that preference range–but! It isn’t such an unrealistic experience that a total stranger could walk up to you and say “Hi, are you doing something later on? If not, would you be interested in visiting this cafe just across the way with me?” that’s forward, for sure, but not something that can be omnisciently prevented just because a person knows themself, or the MC they are role-playing doesn’t go for the person who just offered to buy a drink for them.

Of course, knowing whether or not they’d accidentally be flirting back (even if it is ‘fake flirting’) is something that players usually like to know so that they don’t end up in a situation outside their intended plans. Nothing prompts ‘did not finish’ runs and full restarts faster than running into a romantic situation the player did not want, nor could they back out of once initiated because apparently their MC was on a different wavelength about who they could, and could not start kissing. :fearful: :sweat_smile:
(Thankfully, that has not been my experience with anything made with choice script from the various publishing labels with/under CoG, but geez some ‘mainstream’ games sure do not respect player decisions sometimes. :relieved: )

Now if that’s not what you were going for with this particular item on the list, the main sensitivity thing to look for is good trans, nonbinary and genderfluid representation for people’s MCs.
Getting it right is a ‘hit, or miss’ depending on the reader, but as long as you’re able to strike a good balance between romantic interactions, and the player’s comfort level, then you’ll be right at that sweet spot you are looking for. :slightly_smiling_face:

• Eamon relationship (what you would like to see with it. As I already have plans for it but I would like your input to see how you would like to see it flourish)
Answer

If I can actually give Eamon a polished semiprecious stone for real (and not just in my anon ask) then my MC would be a very happy dragon.

That said, sometimes youth will take out their misery on the ones closest to them. It’s wrong, and hurtful, but it happens. In the case of the relationship between Eamon and the MC, I’d want there to be variation in their “parental guardian & growing child” relationship that shows the rocks, and bumps in the road. It isn’t all roses, sunshine, and sweet baked pastries unfortunately, but that doesn’t mean you can’t find an equilibrium in the end that can make your guardian proud of you.

As tempting as the smooth, and clear high road is, sometimes you have to run over hot coals, or through thorny brambles to get where you’re supposed to be. Where you’re needed to be. Maybe sometimes the high road is greater cause for concern, like you’re not sharing how you really feel with the one who is supposed to be closest to you. That’s a valid thing to be worried over, especially under the dark cloud of their homeland’s destruction.

• And anything else you guys would like to see
Answer

“Draconic tendencies” being more than a simple tumblr joke. I know you actually intend to do it, so I look forward to seeing how downright ridiculous that can get! :rofl:

Kidding aside, I’ll expand on the ‘representation’ thing I mentioned a bit earlier. Something that I almost never see with playable MCs is them having the ability to change their pronouns if they state that they’re ‘genderfluid’. Most players have to be satisfied with the one set of pronouns they choose, or manually input, but what you feel like one day might not be true the next day.

Creating a small scene that is accessible from the stat screen where the player can say “I feel like this today” to their companions, maybe even going as far as changing their outfits (if those are mentioned on the stat page) would be a nice touch to put that shiny little bow on top. I myself am not genderfluid, but I do notice when nice features like this are added to WIPs/Published works. I suppose along those same creative choices is the ability to change the MC’s chosen ‘swear word’ from the stat page, if having a personal swear word that get’s applied in the narrative is a thing we can look forward to. :slightly_smiling_face:

The last little thing I could add to this “anything else” answer is the option to let players have a choice between how units of measurement are presented to them. Lots of people here in the US use the Imperial system with things like inches and feet, but the wider bulk of the world actually uses (and sometimes only understands) metric. So giving a choice to let players see measurements in the units they understand best would be a nice–not necessarily required, but a wonderfully inclusive touch that would make your series just that little bit easier to read for many people.

Urgh! So much for being “concise”. At least I was able to more easily share everything you wanted to know all at once… Apologies for the mountain of text this acutally ended up being. :sweat_smile:

7 Likes

I really like this a lot I was sad when the demo ended ;< do you know when it will be done because I can’t wait to play it!!

1 Like

The new update should be out in late May to early June.

I’m so happy to hear that you like my story :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Hopefully the information that the next update will be a big one will tide you over until then.

16 Likes

Damn this is actually really good. I hope it will be an option to be a revenge driven machine as being some sort of a villain would be a really cool and unique direction to go in. Can’t wait for the new update.

2 Likes

Can’t wait! This is really good and I liked the part where I could pick if I wanted to have a fully human look or have pointy ears and some sharp teeth that’s pretty cool

1 Like

Here is a post I just made on my tumblr about the female ROs. I wanted to add it here in case some of you don’t have tumblr or don’t have a way to get on it. I hope you enjoy the jealous/protective snippets. (Also Revian is included for all of the people that don’t know who she is.)

Loreena: Hazel eyes narrow as she stares across the market square. She had left your side only for a moment so she could get a gift for Cedric, but the moment she turned back she could see you. Normally the sight of you would bring butterflies to her stomach, but the butterflies immediately shrivel up and die. Not because of you but because of the man standing before you. His dark gaze clearly showing his hunger for you. She could clearly see how uncomfortable you were too.

Every time the man stepped forward you would step back. Bringing up your hands to ward him off from approaching even further. It was a sight that caused anger to curl in pit of her stomach. Eyes flashing with an intent that is only ever seen on the battlefield. A look that only her enemies ever see.

And, that man was one of them.

Moving with the grace of a panther Loreena makes her way back to your side. Her voice reaching you before she does. “Dear, I’m so sorry but I couldn’t find the ingredients you were searching for.” Adding an almost apologetic tone certainly helps as she stops to stand beside you.

Your gaze automatically searching hers, but she only smiles gently. Though the smile soon falls away the moment she levels her gaze with that of the man. Her entire being hardening even more when she recognized him.

“Charles what do I owe the displeasure of seeing you today?” She asks with a barely there smile. Trying her best to stay cordial for you, but she couldn’t stop herself from wrapping an arm around your waist. Making sure that he knew exactly what he had done.

And by the look of sheer panic he had, she could tell she did a good job. “Ca-captain,” he says, his voice stuttering out. Choked in his throat because of how much he was trying to breathe. “I wasn’t aware you would be out at the market today.”

Tilting her head Loreena surveys him. Clearly seeing the way he flinches underneath her cool glare. “Now why wouldn’t I be here Charles? After all my dearest and I were out shopping. That is until you decided to make untoward advances towards them.”

Floundering like a fish Charles tries to defend himself. Trying desperately to defend his honor in the face of his Knight Commander. Not wanting to here his petty excuses, however, Loreena simply holds up her hand. Stopping any words from coming out. “I suggest you don’t speak, soldier, I also suggest that you leave right now before I actually get pissed off.” A dark smile flits across a normally joyous face. “But I hope you know that you’re going to be the palaces stable boy for the foreseeable future.”

Puffing up Charles once again tries to speak, but Loreena wants none of it. “Go.”

Not needing to be told another time Charles scampers away. His bulky frame disappearing into the crowd of people. Smiling to herself Loreena turns back to you. Eyes turning softer as she gazes upon your form. Offering her arm she speaks with all the warmth of the sun. “Shall we, my love?”

Robyn: Golden brown darken to a burning whiskey as they gaze upon the sight standing before them. Your form being pressed slightly into the bar of the tavern. Your arms crossed in front of your chest in a defensive position. Brow crinkled in the way that clearly showed your distress.

Standing from her seat Robyn could feel her normally jovial smile fall. Her face starting to burn with her anger at the events transpiring. She could feel Edmund standing to join her, which on any other circumstance would have caused her to make a quip about his loyalty.

But she couldn’t even bring her gaze to meet his, let alone open her mouth to do so. No, all of her attention was completely on you. And the woman standing before you. Her slight frame pressing into all the parts that you couldn’t move. Causing you to be wedged against the bar and her.

Moving through the sea of drunken bodies she makes her way towards you. Her gaze locking on yours over the woman’s shoulder. Clear relief becoming apparent on your face the moment you notice her. It was a sight that both warmed Robyn’s heart, and made her even more pissed. No one made you afraid.

No one.

Stopping behind the woman, Robyn simply taps her shoulder. A fake smile plastered on her face as she turns around. Sparkling eyes glowing with anger. Robyn watches as the woman recoils slightly away from her. Blue eyes widening at the sudden sight of her. Robyn doesn’t even give her a chance to open her mouth before she’s punching her. The woman’s body slamming into the ground of the tavern.

A common sight so no one paid it any mind. Especially if it was Robyn Hood getting into said fight.

Turning her head Robyn focuses her gaze on Edmund’s. “Take her out of here. I think she needs to be alone for a little while,” she says, a smirk forming on her lips. “To clear her head and all.”

Edmund follows her instructions without a second thought. Grabbing hold of the woman and disappearing out the front door of the tavern. Some other merry men in tow.

Robyn brings her gaze backs to yours and smiles. Offering her hand to you she pulls you along back to the table she and her men were occupying. “How about I get the drinks for the rest of the night, dove.”

Esmé: Sharp iron eyes stare across the room at you. Well, to be more honest, she was staring at the man that was in front of you. Well, to be even more honest, she was glaring at him. Her full lips pressing themselves into a thin line. Her displeasure clearly showing by the stiffness of her frame.

“Jezebel, dear, who is that with my angel?” Esmé asks, bringing her gaze to her assistants. The question coming out with all the innocence she could muster. Even though in her mind she was plotting murder. A crime that she knew she could get away with.

“That’s Duke Leopold of House Jermaine. He was one of the last to accept the invitation to this soiree.” Her dear assistant says, but she doesn’t say anything more than that. Knowing that by the dark look in her bosses eyes that she wouldn’t listen to anything else.

“A late bloomer? How quaint for him to actually show up,” she says, a sharp smile spreading across her face. Steel slowly turning silver with the intensity of her glaring. Turning her head she meets her assistants slightly frightened gaze. “Jezebel be a dear and invite Leopold and my dear angel over here. I would love to meet the man that has gotten their attention.”

Not needing to be told twice her assistance quickly scampers across the room. Her movements quick as she spoke. Gesturing towards where Esmé was standing. The Duke’s eyes meeting hers with barely contained desire. It was a look that she had seen from countless others, and it causes her lips to thin even more. If it was possible it was even worse that he was looking at any perceived eligible person at the party. It was like he didn’t see you as the special creature you were.

Good, she thought, because you’ll only ever be for me.

Esmé watches as the Duke and her angel move towards her. Her gaze never leaving yours because she could now see the clear relief you had on your face. Which made this whole conversation shift completely. Not only had he been flirting with you, but he had also made you uncomfortable too? No, that would not do. That would not do at all.

Moving Esmé meets you and simply pulls you into her embrace. Her wings coming out to gently wrap around. Blocking the Duke from seeing you. Shifting slightly Esmé pulls you tighter to her body and glares at the Duke. Relishing when he cowers under her stare.

“You’ll listen to me and you’ll listen to me now. If I ever see you speaking to my angel again when they do not wish you to, I will personally make sure that you never see the light of day again,” Esmé hisses, her eyes flashing with clear intent. “Do I make myself clear?”

The Duke simply nods as he stumbles away. His eyes growing large at the threat standing before him. Smiling to herself Esmé gestures for her men to take the Duke out of her party. No need to mix bad fruit with the good.

Ayleth: Fire caresses the palms of Ayleth’s hands as she makes her way towards you. Her eyes glowing with her magic. She could feel the way it thrumed within her. Beating just like her pulse did. It was as alive as she was.

And just as pissed too.

Brown eyes flashing as she comes to a stop beside you. Flame covered hands coming out as a shield. Staring at the woman that dare try to take you away from her. Take away the only thing that mattered in her menial existence. Ayleth could feel the way the ground was starting to shake underneath her feet. It was a clear sign of her agitation, but she wouldn’t let anything happen.

Yet.

“You dare try to force yourself upon someone that was unwilling?” She snarls, the flames in her palms growing that much larger. She could feel the way the heat was caressing her palms. She knows exactly how excruciating it would be if it was directed towards someone else.

“I didn’t know, I swear,” the woman pleads, her eyes growing large at the sight of Ayleth’s anger. Her rage starting to streak across the night sky in rumbling waves.

“Then leave,” is the only thing she can get out through her gritted teeth. Eyes flaring even more when the woman hesitated, but a lightning bolt hitting the ground near them is enough motivation.

Turning back towards you Ayleth takes your face in her hands. “Are you all right, my dragon?” At your nod of confirmation Ayleth brings her arms around you in a tight hug. Her face nuzzling into your neck.

“Good.”

Revian: Teeth bare at the sight in front of her. Her wolf begging to be let out the moment she sees the man put his hands on her mate. The lowly god should know by now that you were off limits. That no one should be touching you in that manner.

Moving through the shadows Revian could clearly see what was happening the closer she got. The god had you trapped between him and one of the tables. You were clearly tipsy but coherent enough to know that something was wrong, and the sight of you inebriated brought a whole new feeling of rage to course through her.

How dare he try to take advantage of you? Silver eyes turn molten as Revian strides from the shadows. She could see the man’s friends trying to pull him away from you. Clearly knowing who you were and the wrath that was about to put onto them. Only to see her approaching, and Revian relishes the fear that immediately appears in the gaze. Automatically letting go of their friend to leave him to his fate.

Because it was common knowledge among the gods to never mess with another’s mate. Let alone Revian or Phenir’s.

Stepping behind the man Revian doesn’t hesitate to grab him by the scruff of his neck and slam him into the nearest wall. Flipping him around so her hand comes to his throat. Applying enough pressure so he has no choice but to stop floundering like an imbecile.

She watches with amusement as the man tries to blubber his way through an excuse. But, Revian hears none of it instead she bares her teeth. Her elongated canines glinting underneath the light of the tavern. A growl rumbling from deep within her chest that would cause any being to submit. Or piss their pants as Revian found.

Wrinkling her nose in distaste, she decides to make this quick. Because being in his presence was making her lose brian cells. With an almost kind smile, completley fake of course, she begins to speak. Her tone holding the promise of death. “Now listen to me and listen to me now. Because this is the only time I will tell you this. If I ever see you speaking to my mate again, I will personally hunt you down and kill you. And trust me it will not be a quick death. Do you understand me?”

The man simply nods his fear tangible in the air. With a satisfied smile Revian let’s the man go. Causing him to crash against the floor, but he immediately crawls away from her. Shaking like a leaf the entire time.

Bringing her gaze back to her mate she couldn’t help but feel it soften. Caressing her loves cheek she lowers her head to gently nuzzle their head. Calming herself and her wolf down with the simple action. Her mates scent calming her down more than anything else ever could.

“Let’s get you home, my love.”

30 Likes

Gosh, this latest post just makes me crave for this story even more. I wanna be saved by those gals so badly :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m so happy to hear that you like them :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. There will be a couple instances in the books that you can elicit a reaction like this out of them, which I hope you all will enjoy.

(And trust me they’ll be more than happy to save you. Any time.)

4 Likes

Wow! Those were all fantastic! And here I thought that only bread crumbs would be there for me like that.

2 Likes

Man i love this.

1 Like

I made this snippet on my Tumblr and wanted to share it with you guys too. I’m sorry for any grammatical or spelling errors. I made this in one sitting and was kind of rushing because I didn’t want to lose my.progress. I hope you all like it, it gives a little insight onto Caspian’s past and some of the other things too.

Tilting his head Caspian stares at you with an inexpressive look, but soon he allows a smile to tug at his lips. ”Very well.” He looks down for a moment, trying to gather his thoughts. Pulling together memories that felt like they weren’t his own. Finally, after a beat of silence, Caspian looks back up a growing smile appearing on his face. ”How about I tell you the time my mother took me fishing?”

Smiling too you nod your head. Watching as the normally aloof man gets lost in his memories, which allows for his innermost feelings to be shown.

”When I was younger we used to live in a smallish cottage. The cottage was situated between the wilderness of the Jyverya Forest and the village of Aatevyr. Between the cottage and the village was a stream that made its way into the great Hyverys River. My mother used to always go down to this stream because she liked fresh fish and not whatever sewage they served at the market.” Pausing Caspian allows himself a moment to reminisce about his mother. His eyes darkening slightly with his grief. However, he quickly snaps himself out of it when he remembers he was telling a story. Without looking at you Caspian continues. ”I was always a curious child, and I always wanted to know where mother had been going to during the day. So one day I followed her to the stream, and simply sat on the shore watching her fish. Though she didn’t fish-like most humans do. She was fishing like her parents had taught her, with a bow and arrow. By doing this she was able to make a clean shot, which almost always killed the fish instantly.”

Caspian pauses once again as he stares at the wall. His shoulders tensing slightly as the memory plays through his mind. While it was a happy memory, that you could tell, you could also see that something much darker plagued Caspian whenever he spoke of his parents, specifically his mother.

”Cas you don’t have to continue if you don’t want to,” you say as you move to stand beside him. You bring your hand up to touch his shoulder. Trying to show him as much support as he could handle right now.

Flinching slightly from your touch Caspian moved across the room. His back straightening as he went, which clearly meant his walls were coming back up. You watch with sadness tinged in your gaze as he turns back to you. His once open and honest gaze turned icy and cold. Closed off to everything but the trauma that rooted itself deep inside of him.

“Yes, I don’t think I could continue the story even if I wanted to.”

Frowning you speak before you even have a chance to sensor yourself. “Why? What happened?”

You watch as Caspian assesses you, but it wasn’t like before. No before there had been an air of lightness around him. Something that told you that your questions were welcomed. Now? Now there was something like static charging the air around him. A heaviness that seemed to weigh him down more and more each time it appeared.

“Not every story has a happy ending, my dear, no matter how hard you may fight for it,” he snarls, eyes blazing with emotions that never had a chance to fester. That he never gave the chance to appear so he could heal. “Even if you beg, even if you scratch and claw for every inch. Happy endings are a childhood fantasy conjured up by adults that want to give their spawn hope. Hope that one day the world wouldn’t be as dark. That it wouldn’t tear them down every single day that they were alive. They give them a fantasy that the world could never live up to, and because of it. Because of it they make mistakes that could have been stopped. That should have been stopped, but because of that stupid fantasy they don’t know any better. They don’t know that they’re chasing a dream and that reality is about to come crashing down onto them.”

Feeling nausea starting to grow in the pit of your stomach you ask your question. Trying to make your voice sound as gentle as you possibly could while doing so. “Cas, what happened?”

A bark of laughter is the only thing that escapes his lips for a long moment. Before, finally, he speaks his voice coming out like a wolf’s snarl. Filled with contempt and frustration. It’s resonance slamming into your chest and causing you to forget how to breathe. “Humans, and a few other races, came and saw what my mother was doing. They weren’t happy that an elf was ‘stealing’ their fish, and decided that they were going to teach her lesson.”

“Was she alright? Were you?”

“Yes, I was fine because my mother made sure of it, but she wasn’t. She wasn’t and I couldn’t do anything as she took blow after blow for me. I could do nothing but watch as my mother’s blood started to turn the streams water red. Do nothing when they finally left her alone and she dragged her body to the shore. I couldn’t do anything but cry, like a coward, as my mother was struggling to breathe. I could do nothing but watch as my hands were stained with her blood.”

Nausea wells up within you as you watch Caspian makes his way towards the door of his quarters. His shoulders shaking with the grief of his words, and the agony the memories caused. ”Was your mother okay?”

Pausing Caspian glances back at you his eyes devoid of any emotion. ”Like I said before not every story has a happy ending.”

Without looking back Caspian leaves the room. The heavy oak door slamming behind him, which was the only noise that speared itself through the dark silence he had left in his wake.

26 Likes

that was great backstory you even made me cry

1 Like

I’m glad you liked the snippet :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. Though that isn’t his full backstory it was an event that changed who Caspian was, which I thought would be important to share with you all.

4 Likes

When will beta testing begin for this game

2 Likes

Beta testing won’t be for a little while longer, but I’ll make sure to message you when it is.

1 Like

I have also created a discord for the game… if any of you would like to join :sweat_smile:.

I hope that you’re all doing well.

4 Likes

I love you glad to join your Discord just to give you more love I give you a pumpkin Kitty

5 Likes

It’s a very cute kitty :heart:. Thank you so much for your support. You’re absolutely amazing.

I love you too.

2 Likes
  • Cedric
  • Caspian
  • Aghadi
  • Esmé
  • Loreena
  • Edmund
  • Robin
  • Robyn
  • Ayleth
  • Eamon
  • Alister
  • Daealla

0 voters

This poll is to decide which character will be commissioned next for their drawing. As I want to be as fair as I possibly can… so I wanted to open it up to you guys to decide.

I hope you’re all doing well :heart:.

7 Likes

On behalf of the author, here are two commissioned portraits done by the artist Owletowo of the Twin Gods of Ioria! Enjoy! image1|353x500

12 Likes