Path of Fire (WIP) [Updated 4/02/21]

You said it completely fine and didn’t come off as rude at all :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:. I will definitely try to add this if I can, and I hope you enjoy it if I do. I will try my very best to be able to do this for you.

3 Likes

I mean I will enjoy it even if you don’t as I like your story thus far, I just enjoy playing certain gender identity, though thanx for your kind words

1 Like

If some of you aren’t aware there are three new ROs.

Aghadi
Revian
Phenir

I think you all will enjoy them and I hope that you come to love them like I do. There also has been progress on my computer situation. I just need to get the money for it but then after that I should be fine. Thank you all for being so patient with me.

I’ve been practicing drawing and new RO drawings should be coming out soon, which I hope you will all enjoy too. (I’ve been practicing with a Daenerys drawing.)

If you all have any questions please feel free to ask, and I will be more than happy to answer.

14 Likes

I had to replay this to refresh my memory of it. It’s so good though, I’m glad you’re back. I didn’t realize the father’s name was Adriel, that’s my second name! What are the odds. Anyhow, that makes for 10 ROs now, right? What can you tell us about the new ones?

Revian and Phernir are gods.

Phernir is the one that created the Dracaryeans and can fully shift into a dragon I think. Revian is a werewolf and gets insanely jealous when the other gods tries to flirt with the MC. (Edited for addition, also remembered that I saw a short ask on Tumblr that we might meet Revian at the middle or the end of the first book.) I’m forgetting some major details about them but that’s all I can think of right now.

3 Likes

I think she gets insanely jealous with anyone who tries to flirt with the MC lol. God’s are just the ones she can hurt if they do :sweat_smile:

Okay, first of all. OUCH. God, the beginning hurt?? Ugh, but Cedric. I don’t care about the other possible love interests, he is the only valid one. He’s so precious, I love him. I really liked playing this, I can tell I’m going to enjoy more of the demo/full game. The pacing felt wonderful, nothing felt like it was lingered on or anything, the characters felt natural to me. I am excited for more!

3 Likes

love to now there history in path of fire

1 Like

What specifically would you like to know?

2 Likes

Yes the father’s name is Adriel and the mother’s name is Odette. You have a beautiful second name :slight_smile:.

As for the new ROs:

Phenir: Phenir is the creator of the Dracaryean and is the twin brother to Revian. He is a very kind soul but don’t ever get on his bad side because, just like fire, appearances aren’t always what they seem to be.

Revian: Revian is Phenir’s twin sister and the goddess of the night and chaos. She is also the patron to wolf shifters (like Phenir is the patron to dragon shifters). She is a very aloof person but she does care in her own way and tries to do what’s right. However, like what was said previously she can get very jealous of someone trying to the MC from her. Though she would only ever hurt the gods because she could kill a human (or one of the other races) in her rage.

Aghadi: Aghadi is by far the most controversial of all the ROs, but he is also one of the most popular too. Aghadi is the Emperor but as I’ve said on my tumblr everything that happened that night is not as it appears. There are things that happened that were out of many peoples control. Aghadi is a very intimidating man but he is very kind and gentle to those he trusts.

14 Likes

Aghadi how do he play big role in the story

2 Likes

Aghadi is one of the new ROs and he plays a big role by showing the MC exactly what they’re facing and showing them the truth about what happened. I can’t really go into detail on what that entails because of spoilers, but he does play a big part in the story.

5 Likes

that going be fun too see at work

2 Likes

I hope you enjoy it when you do see it :slight_smile:

3 Likes

love to now lore of mc people what of were they like what culture did they have p.s miss you guy here

2 Likes

haven’t really seen the demo yet but the art got my attention, ama try it now.

PS. happy cake day :smiley:

4 Likes

that is cool artwork

4 Likes

Thank you so much :heart:

4 Likes

happy thankgiving

3 Likes

This art work look cute

3 Likes