Part WIP, part conquest of the Galaxy, and part silliness

That might be a good idea. I think most of the people who feel like jumping into something as crazy as this have already gathered, so it should be pretty easy to get a group PM going.

Sounds interesting. Is it going to be gender-locked?

@TheTrueKing do you want to start the PM since this is your WIP and we are but your inspiration? Or are you fine with anyone starting it?

No. You’ll actually start out living in the normal world, then get transported to Wonderland in a way that’d be explained in the story. I will say that a white rabbit is involved however. And a mirror. The mirror will actually be part of the scene where you customize your character; you know, seeing your reflection and all.

Will there be ROs? A lot of people will expect for there to be ROs, but expectations and reality don’t always align. Some games do fine without it, but people will probably ask for some. (People will probably ask for Red Riding hood in particular)

That aside, it sounds like it could make for an interesting story.

I’m now a Space Ghost… Pirate…

http://images.mentalfloss.com/sites/default/files/styles/article_640x430/public/spaceghost_0.jpg

2 Likes

Yes, I planned for RO’s to be involved. However I may need help for those parts of the story.

See ya Ryse.

Come to think of it, I may go silent for the next couple of days. Don’t be alarmed, ladies and gentlemen, for the all mighty Overlord SiROSTRiKE always comes back.

1 Like

I can try to help you out on that front, if you don’t mind. I’m not sure how well I’d do, but I can try.

1 Like

In any case, good luck with your story.

@Scorpio00
Sure why not. Just don’t expect anything anytime soon. I’ve got a lot of stuff to worry about with school.

@WIre_Ryse @Razgriz

Candy: Sir, the Ryse empire’s translator has determined what the strange vessel had said.

SiRO: And?

Candy: Well… Imagine if it was Blizzard that sent the message.

SiRO: OK.

Candy: Now imagine someone else saying what Blizzard would say.

SiRO: WHAT!?! Fire the tractor beam. They are to be held indefinetely until I decide to speak to their leader.

Anyways, I think I’ve got to go. I’ll try to come back, but don’t be alarmed if i’m not back for a couple of days. Bye guys!

Sent the invites! If anyone else wants to be added, let me know.

“I feel odd, as if a part of me has been stripped away from me, and placed within an otherworldly PM thread”

3 Likes

Battling each other is one thing, but defying the CoG gods is another since they can can exact divine punishment or even erase our existence with the flick of a wrist.

We decided to move to safer territory where we can cause as much mayhem as we please.

@TheTrueKing sent an invite to all of us. We can inspire him there instead.

3 Likes

Safer territory? I HOLD POWE-ah who am I kidding, none of you listen to my decrees. Anyways, the PM is for plotting a revolution against the CoG gods.

@jasonstevanhill stares at TheTrueKing.

TheTrueKing: Heyyyy, Jason!

Jason:Did you say revolution?

TheTrueKing:Whatttt? No, you’re being paranoid. No need to check the sign behind my back.

Jason crosses his arms.

TheTrueKing:AAAHHHH! Help! Please!

Jason (to subordinate):Turn off the recorder before anyone hears!

End Transmission

4 Likes

It seems our PM thread has pooped itself and died, as overused PM threads tend to do.

1 Like

Nah, just a bug with the forum. Hopefully it’ll be fixed soon.

1 Like

I made a new PM for now. If the other one revives, we can go back to that one.

2 Likes

I know, me too! When will the demo be coming out?

In the summer, I’m focusing on school right now.

1 Like

We have a fan!

Guys!

WE HAVE A FAN!!!

Then again, his name doesn’t exactly help with the fact we only have one fan…

JK.

4 Likes