Opinion on Sons of the Cherry

Having 4 X chromosomes would be devastating. Same with XXY.

2 Likes

[mod]Let’s try and be civil, @Shoelip[/mod]

You know, people with other than XX and XY chromosomes do exist. They’re also not your punchline.

They do, but they almost always have genetic disorders/mutations (the harmful kind).

1 Like

im sorry but the game too short and abrupt

@umrahel I concur with your assessment.

F**K You Sons of the Cherry, You’re way too short and You Aren’t Fulfilling in any Way…

I wish u could play as a female…

Okay can someone tell me which side sins of a Cherry are on and which side new guard is on? (Meaning if one of them is on Washington state side)

1 Like

It’s been a long time, huh, hmmm, this game or the story are cuts of parts, focusing on the event, but not expressing or I mean this is just vague but informative parts. I know this must be a bit off, but it’s wonderful, isn’t it?

The game may end immediately because a story must happen, and it always starts from it, Imagine in the part with the little girl, do you think they won’t try to set a trap again if you ignore the voice, or if you run away, also the character lives near a town, but inside the forest.

The maker or author may be thought to consider female and male characters for players, did you read the part in the cell, which the people there refer to the character as her?.

This would play a trick in your imagination, I mean you can use your imagination to continue the lost parts or even add or connect the parts between the choices and ways. If you did. Well, congrats. And Thanks… ^~^

1 Like