One In A Millennium (WIP) 07/31/19 (ON HIATUS)

The comment above you by the author says there’s already a god of thunder so doubtful there will be a option to be it.

5 Likes

Didn’t see it, thanks.

1 Like

Can you become the god of darkness or the god of chaos? Or are they taken as well? Since it would be nice to play as a gothic god and the likes.
The story is really nice btw, nice to see that it’s back again.

2 Likes

Okay, so far this is the only things you can be at the moment. War, Peace, Beauty, Wealth, Belief, Nature, or Sea. That’s it.

Sorry to be rude, but author clearly has seemingly clear and strict plans for the gods, thus leaving us with these available choices.

17 Likes

No, frankly they are taken. I intend to keep the current choices and I hope you understand. Adding more would just be more work but I appreciate the question and the nice comment. :relaxed:

10 Likes

I am really…REALLY forward to this. Imma stay tuned!

3 Likes

Would there be a way to become one of the higher ups by the end of the story?

It is a possibility.

3 Likes

I was here when this first popped up but didn’t comment then however I am here now and might I say I love the way this story has evolved since the beginning. Keep up the good work, I think you are on to something here.

3 Likes

i really like the premise and can’t wait to see where you take the story. I am usually wary about first projects but honestly yours really drew me in. Also can i just say that i can’t wait to romance the god of death.

4 Likes

Really interesting idea, looking forward for more! Btw, will it be a triangle love or is there a possibility of a poly relationship?

1 Like

found error: chapter1 line 560: invalid indent, expected at least one line in ‘if’ true block

1 Like

Yep, there will! Can’t wait to see that! Would be interesting…:smiling_imp: and won’t be a poly, since they are, you know, siblings.

4 Likes

I’m ok with them fighting over me, especually since I’m the God of War. But just because they’re siblings doesn’t mean they can’t share.:smirk:

6 Likes

Thank you for that! I’ll fix that as soon as I can.
Edit: Should be fixed now.

3 Likes

awesome! Thank you! :hugs:

1 Like

Heiyo everyone!
This is not an update, but I just wanted to let you all know that it might be a while until I actually post something. Due to it being summer, it means that I’m not home most of the time, just like now, and getting to write is like finding a needle in a haystack. Of course I’ve been writing something from time to time, it’s just not enough that I can feel proud of myself that I’ve accomplished something :pensive:.
And because I’m not home most times, it’s taking blows on my feeling of comfort (being in places with many people and stuff like that, moving around much) which is also beating my enthusiasm to write. Hopefully things will slow down and I can focus more on writing rather than worry about keeping my sanity in a crowd. I might let you all know when things have calmed down and maybe even post an update in proof of that.

14 Likes

That was really good!! Looking forward to it!!:blush::blush:

1 Like

Update Time!!!

Hello everyone! I’m back!!! And like I promised, I bring gifts. An update containing part of chapter 2 and introduction to two new ROs! And they’re human!
Ps: I changed some of the RO’s sexualities because I saw that it would give them more colour and character in a way.

Check it if you dare

Silviana/Semmy is available to all.
Lionel is available to all. Also an option for a Love Triangle with Devos.
Devos is available to all. Also an option for a Love Triangle with Lionel.
Ami has been added to the RO List! She’s available to men.
Wiryn is available to all. Also an option for a Love Triangle with Fosryn.
Fosryn is available to all. Also an option for a Love Triangle with Wiryn.
Dani has been added to the RO List! She’s available to all.
Robby has been added to the RO List! He’s available to men.

Now what worries me the most is that due to me doing some changes in the codes, bugs might appear. I’d be thrilled if they were pointed out so to make reading and progressing more smooth.
As always, all kinds of feedback is welcome and I hope you enjoy! :wink:

16 Likes

1 Like