One In A Millennium (WIP) 07/31/19 (ON HIATUS)

I’m glad you liked it even though it’s so short at the moment.

Pretty nice so far, cant wait for.

1 Like

Nice. I like what you did with the details! :grin:

1 Like

you should probably add a supernatural tag

1 Like

Hmm, yes, I probably should.
Thanks for that!

Though I was sad for the demo to end at an interesting point, I must admit that I liked it very much and hope that inspiration never leaves you during your work on this project. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Hello everyone!
The story has been updated!
I changed the part where you meet your best friend a bit and did some bug fixes.
Added in the character customisation and changed some stats.
It’s not much but I’m trying to take it slow and steady for now because I’m facing some problems with a battle axe at the moment and I’m slowly progressing but not as fast as I want.

11 Likes

Hello! Your story sounds really interesting and I can’t wait to read more( my love for powerful MC’s contributed a little to this). I couldn’t tell much about from the demo cause it was a lil short but I like the beginning so far And I also love your writing it has a kind of humorous tone to it ( I don’t know if that made sense, giving reviews and literature were never my strong suit uwu)

Summary

Oh, and about this choice in the story

… Is it possible to make an in between choice for this, like someone that isn’t too shy or uncaring about showing some skin

2 Likes

Startup line: 317 bad label eyes

@Victoria_Princess_An Thank you for that and for your ask I’m kind of uncertain right now because I’m using the shy-bold stat but I can think about that.
@Red_Eyes thank you for that find!

The moment you said, “God”. You got me hooked!

Cold you say??? Hehehe

3 Likes

This a really cool concept. Cant wait to get to playing, and thanks fr making something so great!

I should be the one thanking you all for your kind words :blush:

Looks neat so far! keep up the good work <3

1 Like

Are you a god/goddess in this game?

You play as a god/goddess, yes.

Yes!

Your pages are too long. It is arguably ‘personal taste’, but here goes;
All successful games in Choice of Games have a structure where they have you turn the pages every three or four paragraphs. You don’t need to have the player turn the page only when making choices. A simple “Next” button (better with less blander and more relevant text than “Next”. “Knock Knock”, for example.) when the scene is about to change can do wonders to keep a player’s focus and interest. It serves as a pause of breath for empahsis or even a mini cliff hanger.
Code gives you more liberty with format when it comes to cyoas. It’s not a novel. Use that fact.

1 Like

Thank you!
I shall keep that in mind and I appreciate for the tip!

Ooops, seems like I’ve already found my favorite RO :upside_down_face:

6 Likes