On Foxtrot Hill - (WIP)

About the play-test: what did you guys think about the gun practice scene with Sei? I tried really hard to make it feel believable, especially about wind-drop… Also, was the solution too obvious? Was there another action you guys wanted to take but couldn’t?

Working on chapter 4, wondering if I missed an option…

> When the song stops, he takes my hand and kisses it!
> 		*page_break What?!!
> 		I immediately:
> 		*choice
> 		            	#Slap him! How dare he!
>                       #Just stand there in surprise
                        #Yank my hand out of his and leave.
                        #Blush and thank him for a wonderful time.

I feel like I’m missing a couple options, but I don’t know which…

1 Like

Finally got the picture changed on dashingdon for the play-test!! I’m so happy! :smile:

I can’t believe I didn’t think of this before, but I just realized I should have a part of the stat-screen listing descriptions of the clues instead of just a running count… :upside_down:

Coolio, looks good so far and hurray for clues that you can actually review XD Good job ^^

1 Like

Aww… Thanks! :wink: I’m still in the process of making the clues, I’ll probably release them with chapter 4, when it comes out…

ahah, you can do it! Chapter four is the part with the aliens stealing the cows, right? just kidding

1 Like

Lol! No, that’s chapter 11! The aliens are coming, hide your sheep! just kidding

So, I was wondering if you guys liked the pinterest page so far and if I should keep adding pics/ vids to it…
:wink:

I’m so happy! I finally finished writing this section I was stuck on!!! :wink: Here’s hoping the rest of chapter 4 is easier to write…

I’m thinking about entering the contest for CoG, but I’m not sure yet…
You guys help me decide!

• Enter contest
  • Publish to HG
  • Other ( Please comment your idea)

0 voters

1 Like

Alright, It looks like I’m entering the contest once the game’s finished! I had already started reading over the contest rules before I started writing… I guess I just needed that one final push toward it! :wink:

Ok so i found a huge bug in your game; when playing either boy or girl after talking to the other guests there is no where else to go the ring the bell option does not activate

also while playing the girl on several different hair colors after talking to all the guest sometimes an error will pop up saying no path available

1 Like

I’m on it. :wink: I noticed this bug when I ran randomtest yesterday, but the weird thing is, it only shows up on seeds 3 and 5… :dizzy_face:

Okay, I fixed it! The playtest should have the fixed version now… :wink:

Hello!
I don’t know if you’re still working on this game (which is awesome by the way :smile:) but I found an error. It happens when Kylie is about to ask me to sing for her.

Voilà, just wanted to let you know. ^-^

1 Like

Hiya!
I’m absolutely still working on this (and thanks for the vote of confidence btw :blush:)
I’ll get right on it and should have the fixed version uploaded soon!
[Update] Okay, it’s fixed! Thank you for helping with the playtest! :wink:

1 Like

You’re welcome! :smile:
I’ll let you know if I find other errors. ^-^

1 Like

Liking what I have seen so far, great work :slight_smile:

1 Like

Aww, thank you so much :blush: I’ll fix it, that whole section has been nothing but trouble :sweat:

1 Like