OMG, Volume 1: A Lich In Time [Updated 16/6/20]

currently, only moonman clerics have more than one choice in the fowlbeast fight. i intend to add more options in the next update.

2 Likes

Colossally saddened i could not pray to the Narrator Deity. they bestow such great plot armor on their followers and dispatch terrible plot hooks upon the less devout followers.

4 Likes

update!

• added attention options for non-moonman clerics in the fowlbeast fight
  • minor fixes
  • added a great deal to chapter 1; go fight some summoners, get in a chase sequence, and have an unpleasant conversation with your employer
6 Likes

Woah, awesome update! I feel like weā€™re finally getting to know the gang as we see all of them in action here and itā€™s fantastic!

Love that weā€™ve got a reputation screen now and genuinely canā€™t wait for the next update :slightly_smiling_face:!

Also, eat dreg Esseniev!

1 Like

update! sorry this oneā€™s taken as long as it has.

• added chapter 2, a time for reconstruction. enter vengabus.
  • added rep achievements
  • minor tweaks and bug fixes

stay tuned for some additional bonus content coming real soon :eye:

6 Likes

Vengabus time! :skull:

I feel like we got a lot of tidbits concerning the world in this one and I quite enjoyed it! From TacoSpell to Bogslist. But the flavour of Kickflipā€™s haste being graffiti was especially nice and I hope thereā€™ll be more of that personal touch to spells later-on!

I do have a question regarding the face-off with Vengabus, I noticed that on this playthrough, my highest reputation was with Rahman and Z3RK. Does that mean the party members that step forward to protect the MC were determined based on reputation or was that just a happy coincidence?

Also, on the topic of Vengabus, I do believe there is an early end to the demo here, it happens as the option right before accepting/declining is picked:

Anyway, this was good as always and Iā€™m psyched for the bonus content!

2 Likes

Happy accident! Those two just happen to be the most protective people in the main group.

Absolutely! Youā€™ll see : )

Iā€™ll get to that asap, thank you!

Your feedback is helpful as always, Iā€™ll fix this up real quick. <3

1 Like

I have once again dragged out what shouldā€™ve been a quick update over several days. In the meantime, and while Chalk works their incredible magic, Iā€™ll be posting concept art of the cast. Hereā€™s Z3RK <3

3 Likes

minor update. retconned tony the mimic to gastrow the scumstrider, made some minor tweaks, fixed a few premature ends and other bugs.

1 Like

Idk if itā€™s just my doing or what, but when I click to be a werebeast the game doesnā€™t acknowledge it and jumps right to picking a name. Iā€™ve had it ask me what kind of werebeast once when I play as an orc but never pops up for other races. :man_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

think iā€™ve found the issue; the trigger for that bug appears to have been an improper connection for moonman followers when spyheir mode is disabled. this will be fixed in the next update, thank you for spotting it!!

bug fix update. fixed a few premature ends, thank you to @Shadyaddams and @ghostsnwitches

4 Likes