OFNA: Birds of a Feather (WIP - Updated 8/09/22)

Hello, forum friends! Just wanted to update everyone that I am planning to post the next chapter this weekend, likely Sunday (assuming dashingdon traffic is back to normal by then :eyes:)

Sorry I am about a month late, I promise it’s killing me. Unfortunately, I work in consulting and my projects got a little out of control for the last few months. Something got unblinded a lot sooner than I was anticipating and once that happens we go go go until the project’s done. Can’t promise that it won’t ever happen again during the writing process, but I just wanted to let you all know what was up with the delay!

Talk to you this weekend! <3

EDIT: Forgot to add that I made a public pinterest board, if anyone’s into that :sparkles:

me irl

Simon/Simone definitely seem to be winning some fans lately! I think I’m going to do a poll in a few chapters because I am deeply curious… :eyes:

pls stop I will cry :sob: also everyone check out When Twilight Strikes because it’s mad good

I’m glad this was fun! I was hoping it will add a little more fun to replays and help make the familiar choice more meaningful

Don’t we all? Where’s my magic bird and cult who will pay my rent??? :triumph:

41 Likes