Off-topic thread

This was made for the people who get off topic and find it hard to get back on topic after being told to go on topic, and so this thread was born!

Sooo…no one answered my question: What does Russian food taste like?

I believe someone said hotdogs

Hard question to answer, what does any countries food taste like? Every dish is different. I would say it tends to be heavy though, if that makes sense.

ACTUALLY
in soviet russia, FOOD eat YOU

Hotdogs. Russians are really too poor to make anything else (visited a couple of times).

@TDOT Lol! Nice!
So…anyone ever been to a bathhouse? *shudders*

Its not that bad. Just think of the showers in gym, and you get the idea.

Lol good thing i made this thread otherwise you guys would bring this up in random threads XD

Haha. I guess so.

yes, exactly like gym…except there are NAKED PEOPLE WALKING AROUND EVERYWHERE YOU GO!! AND NO ONE WARNED ME!!!

SHOWERS. NAKED PEOPLE WALKING AROUND WITH THEIR DING A LINGS FLAPPING AROUND. If that ain’t off topic, I don’t know what is.

lol! Whats the record for off-topic-ness?

Scratch that, any theories on Slenderman? I am now freaked out after research…

I am a supahero that fight Slenderman, THEY CALL ME NAMREDNELS!!!

What is the record for off-topic is you are off-topic for something else that is off-topic and that is also off-topic for something that is off-topic and this goes on 5 more time

True…

That is third(you have NEVER meet me in real life mine can go on for 40 times)

If you’re talking about being off topic in the off topic board, doesn’t that mean your on topic and therefore need to leave the board? XD

UM some what and is that off-topic?