Of Death and Beasts (Rework of "Of Beasts and Humans"). Update post 142, 1/18/2018

Ding a ling here’s an early Christmas/Holiday present for everybody

https://dashingdon.com/play/Ledalla/of-beasts-and-humans/mygame/

I made a metric ton of edits, but on the flip side there are a metric ton of things that are barely done. I just felt I should give a little holiday update because 1) Finals and family are gonna put me on hold until mid-January and 2) I felt like it.

So enjoy the mess that is still heeeeeavilllly under construction. If there are coding errors, do tell. My randomtest broke and having to go through the whole thing by hand is a bit tedious. (Also good news is that I solidified Louziolette [Narrator] so now her characterization is going to remain being an exasperated mother)

*Edit So I totally forgot I had Kazuko’s old stuff for her route still in there. So I changed that to make more sense.

13 Likes

If you want help with editing/typos/grammar I can do that for ya. I’m pretty sure I can emulate a playful Accord-type pretty well too if you need help writing her dialogue?

Thanks for the update!

1 Like

yay a update (20 char)

1 Like

Neat this WIP is still alive. Monster girls here I come.

4 Likes

Wait, was the option to spout the bullshit speech when Myora and Jung-sook starts fighting removed?

Designation Village Elder<

And so!

As it was promised to us, we are one step closer of one of the best ideas for a story in a long time!

-Wyverns! Are you excited yet!
excited roar
-Ogres! Aren’t you happy
happy(bloody) howls
-Slimes! Are you…splashy?
splash sounds

That’s what I like to hear!
Now everyone let’s give our 100% support to the author!

P.D I would pay for hearing a CoG trailer for this book
Have you even want to be in love with a Lamia?a dragon? Or even a eldrich abomination?..

6 Likes

Why not all three (Goddam character limit interfering with my harem)?

4 Likes

2 Likes

Can we have the download on the RO’s author-Chan?
BTW, there are error messages on all the paths just to let you know, just like the one @Pace675 took a snap of. They are near the end I think but don’t know.

2 Likes

Not removed, it’s still there! The coding got a bit flunky, but it’ll remain. Just…not at the moment!

2 Likes

You mean having Louizolette as a RO or the situation on what each RO’s route will be like? Cause I had a joke thought of the Louziolette one being a secret route (needs more dating sim amirite).

As for the errors at the end of the big route split, I kinda purposely left them there because that’s where they end. Nothing beyond that point, to be honest. Any other error is legit an error though, ahaha.

However, thanks for telling me you guys! The more help the better~!

2 Likes

Heh… putting me in mind of… what’s it called… Monster Musume…?

1 Like

There was a lot of that in the original thread. So many flagged posts.

Truly dark days indeed.

But hey, at least Monster Musume saved harem anime.

1 Like

I think the comparison with Monster Musume is a bit unfair ;w;

This book looks more like 12 beast you know for the fantasy stuff and the tensions between hoomans and Monstas

I liked the old kidnap scene better where you could be all “Ok.”

4 Likes

The gender selection was already done

Got it when I chose the claymore

Thanks for the heads up on all the errors @Tuhin_Subhra_Maity! I’ll be sure to fix them the next time around. Excellent job!

As for you, @Jinx_the_Atomic_Cat, that’ll still be in the next update, as with the other options. It’s just that the coding got funky when I was trying to get the ball scene and muskateer scene interconnected so they don’t appear on the choice list.

Thanks everyone!

3 Likes