Of beasts and humans (Short Demo is Out!)

Is a monster harem story no good than?

1. Vampires
  2. Werewolves
  3. Cat People/Nekos
  4. Sheep
  5. Centaurs
  6. Sirens
  7. Lamias
  8. Dragons/ Zombie Dragons/ Dracolich
  9. Slimes
  10. Shoggoths
  11. Old Ones/Elder Things
  12. Harpies
  13. Ghosts
  14. Mermaids/Merman/Deep Ones
  15. Elves
  16. Spiders
  17. Hounds of Tindalos
  18. Wendigos
  19. Kitsunes/Foxes
  20. Zombies/ Chinese Hopping Zombies
  21. Banshees
  22. Wraiths
  23. Frankensteinā€™s Monster types
  24. Skeletons
  25. Dullahan
  26. Sphinxs
  27. Chimeras
  28. Hydras
  29. Dinosaurs/ Zombie Dinosaurs/ Zombie Cyborg Dinosaur
  30. Jabberwocky
  31. Lochness Monster
  32. Undine

@Prof_Chaos
That type of story is fine if that what @Ledalla wants to do, I just mean our list is 32 long, if you group some of them up.

1 Like

Verity is the spice of life. But yeah thatā€™s a lot.

edit: you forgot zombie cyborg dinosaurs

2 Likes

Wow ya we should die down the list now,we said enough monsters since this was posted

tellius, is that you?

drakengard, is that you?

dot kareshi, is that you?

undertale, is that you?

every anime trope ever, is that you?

are we going to date fukken chiaotzu

ā€¦on the serious side that looks like a really varied and really interesting list! some things youā€™d never see in a dating sim there. Iā€™m pumped!

2 Likes

I wonder what year this is set in

it wonā€™t really matter if itā€™s in an alternate earth type setting. I hope itā€™s a not too distant future type setting. Gives some room to make up some interesting tech.

Well Monster Musume has the seven main monsters, but it has tons of supporting characters. So @Ledalla could probably do something like that if they wanted to include more monster other than the main cast.
An example that just popped into my head is that Miss [Insert Name Here], your Homeroom teacher, is a Skeleton.

1 Like

My list of seven

1. Dragon
  2. Lamia
  3. Slime
  4. Succubus
  5. Kitsune
  6. Ghost
  7. Spider
2 Likes

Well, letā€™s not include Jabberwocky in the mains, shall we? Because if you hoped to write it, you really should know that only the poem is called Jabberwocky; the actual creature is a Jabberwock.

Now Iā€™m thinking about the Succubus from Monster Musume, whoā€™s a tiny weirdo.

8 Likes

and so on

3 Likes

Mine are

Dragons of course
Undine

Okay since the next group of these are animals type like

cats
Wolfs
Foxes
Dogs
Rabbits all are in the Dog days category and No game no life

My list is probably gonna be the most Eldritch, though I actually had a hard time making the list as I hate picking and choosing favorites.

1. Dragon/ Zombie Dragon
  2. Old One/Elder Thing
  3. Hound of Tindalos
  4. Chimera
  5. Dullahan
  6. Triple tie of Slime/Shoggoth, Siren, and Spider
  7. Five way tie, cause Iā€™m bad at choosing, of Lamia, Vampire, Ghosts, Sphinx, Mermaid/Merman/Deep One
2 Likes

This sounds pretty good canā€™t wait.

To those wondering, Iā€™ll make a short list of a few of the main character species. Here are all eight as of follows:

1. Dragon Girl
  2. Sheep (Donā€™t trust the sheep when romancing. Theyā€™re not what they claim, btw)
  3. Slime
  4. Neko
  5. Eldritch-sama (tried making a joke about all the anime. Yeah itā€™s pretty much just a Lovecraftian creature)
  6. Harpy
  7. Lamia
  8. Lich-Succubus mix

There are minors, such a triple pun centaur. Sheā€™s a terrifying NightMARE, whose also a knight so then its a KNIGHTmare. There is also a siren minor, as well as a kitsune/kumiho. Badum boo badum bee.

7 Likes

No Vampires or werewolves? D;

1 Like

Possibly as a minor and whatnot (helps out the PC). But not romanceable I think, sorry. I see them as more paranormal romance-y and Iā€™m goinā€™ for something moreā€¦fantasy/RPG-y? In terms of monster waifus.

1 Like

No succubus ? I expected that to be a given with fantasy themed animu :smirk:

Youā€™re not very good at this lol

3 Likes