Of beasts and humans (Short Demo is Out!)

I get my Maine Coon on the 18th of May btw. She is freaking adorable.

@SiROSTRiKE Also on the subject of pies, I didn’t have a problem with that. It was all that other nonsense.

7 Likes

I know. I was just being stupid, like always.

1 Like

squirms in.

I’d try to keep on topic, guys. Last warnings are no joke.

squirms out.

6 Likes

ok guys I’m back and I just like to say sorry about all the things I said/wrote and for pushing it too far, and may I ask how this topic soon went to cats and demons?

1 Like

Due to the high amount of flags on this thread which occurred in an extremely short space of time it is temporarily locked while staff discuss it.

As a notice, warnings have been sent out to multiple users. If received one of these warnings, make certain to read them before posting in this thread again.

If you have not received a warning, you should still pay attention to the warnings already set out by the moderators anyways. A certain amount of off topic comments are acceptable, but once it reaches a point where they eclipse any discussion of the actual topic at hand, specifically of the game itself, they are no longer acceptable. If a mod tells you to cut something out, cut it out.

Do not try and @ other people in the thread to get them to respond about posts prior to this one. If someone has left the thread, leave it at that.

7 Likes

So are neko monsters cancelled from the game then?

Really enjoying the hints of what’s to come in later segments of the game. I want to know all I can about the wonderful characters.

I just exited about it coming out since this is the first anime based book released in COG

3 Likes

Another quick update because it’s been a month and people must be wondering wtf happened.

So it turns out I had college testing for the past 2 and a half weeks, which I had to study non-stop for, so no progress could really be done. What time I did have was usually fixing up some of the errors that kept popping up and I’m currently trying to overcome a particularly pesky one.

I should be resuming my work at the very start of June and I promise it won’t be such huge, almost 2 month gaps, since summer time is “stay inside because its smoldering outside” time.

Thanks for all the people following this and sorry for the no update-update this time around. I just felt I had to tell everyone where I went and that this game isn’t dead.

16 Likes

Well, good look with sorting out they pesky code and the writing :smile:

No worries about the delay, college is indeed important.

2 Likes

That’s OK college people are busy with testing and high school people are busy with exams, it good to hear from u

3 Likes

Do not worry, da Vinci do not painted the mona lisa in one night, Picasso takes time to finish his draws, sometimes manga is stop for months, we support your book, so take your time, and finish it with the time you need.

[°^°]/[°^°]

1 Like

Not really, samurais of hyuga and fatehaven are anime based. I mean look at the reactions of some characters, in SH you can have nosebleed XD

Oh really, didn’t know that

1 Like

Yeah, if you read them you can see lots of anime references, like maid suit joke, lolis, hitting your best friend who ambushed you, I’m not an old lady/man joke, drunk friend who hits on you, yandere…

Or maybe I’m wrong and I only seeing it because I like anime, only the author can answer that

Yep sound’s anime like to me :relaxed:

1 Like

So do I, I love anything anime and now that I think about it SH has samurai in it which links it to China where manga/anime come from…can’t believe I missed that.
P.S my fave anime book is Vampire knight which rivals with D.N Angel.