Of beasts and humans (Short Demo is Out!)

ye please do check since accusing people of something they aren’t doing is not ok, and too true pies may be a delicacy but when no one is looking they strike and try to dominate the world. oh and I could think of a better joke @SiROSTRiKE AND it has a theme on this topic (whatever the heck that is at the moment) snotlate cheesecake BOOM!!!

2 Likes

What the heck is Snotlate Cheesecake?

I thought we were talking about pie. Is that a type of pie?

3 Likes

something a boogieman man would eat duh, and its a type of cake mmmm…cccaaakkkee…

1 Like

But I thought it’s been established that monsters like PIE.

4 Likes

I protest on behalf of some monsters, some prefer cakes to pies because it has all the stuff a healthy monster needs to grow. but I suppose that a pound cake I a acceptance since that is where the turm ‘things that go bump in the night’ come from (gee where I taken this conversation now?!)

The wrong way. That’s for sure.

2 Likes

I’m really excited to meet more of the characters, both seeing what anime stereotype they fall under and to see beyond that, their hidden depths.

3 Likes

I really want to meet a Yuki-onna, like Mizore Shirayuki from Rosario+Vampire. She was fun.

(I only know of Rosario+Vampire because I had finished all the currently translated manga for Monster Musume, and I didn’t feel like waiting for the next to be translated, so I found some more manga like it. Blame @Prof_Chaos for introducing me to Monster Musume in the first place.)

4 Likes

sorry about this message guys didn’t mean to press the situation this far for someone to flag me, I’m really, really sorry

1 Like

Are you serious right now? I haven’t posted any for quite a while (when I specifically asked the mods about it), and you need to cut this out now.

1 Like

I agree. @moonwalkerdragon you’re taking things too far. It was already established earlier no nude photos.

1 Like

I STOPPED POSTING THEM AFTER ASKING THE MODS SPECIFICALLY IF THERE WAS A PROBLEM WITH IT, SO DROP THIS ALREADY! thanks.

Last warning people.

6 Likes

sorry, I will leave this forum
(twenty characters)

1 Like

So… What pies did you guys choose?

Apple because 'Murica and such, also apple pie is delicious.

1 Like

So how much of the story are we spending as a prisoner?

I guess we could attempt to romance while in captivity but I’m kind of hoping to date the sheep. I admit that I haven’t dated anything that hated me for my family but I have dated some specist characters before. From what’s been said about the sheep: now there’s a flavor I haven’t had a chance to taste yet.

I chosed cherry pie (20 char)

2 Likes

I couldn’t help but imagine a little overexcited anime girl saying this.

2 Likes

I could have sworn I posted in here! Or was it the other thread? Drat I get so easily distracted! Yah! Yay for nekos on the possible character list!

Now onto my random musing on the demo…
I
Friggin
Love
It!!!

It felt like I was pulled into a manga and someone else was turning the pages! The narrative style you chose for this demo is perfect! Wry humor anime, that left me wanting the next issue already!

Good show I can not wait to see more!

4 Likes