Time for my update:
With two weeks of October finished, I have been working on my rewrite. As I am doing the rewrite, I often feel down on my own work. Despite feeling down on myself, I do feel like the rewrite parts I’ve completed are better.
I have two weeks left of October, and I have no idea if I will reach my goal. I do know that I’ve added about 2,000 words into the material I rewrote… mostly restructuring old choices and adding new choices account for the additional words.
The story-body material I have rewritten neither added nor subtracted anything meaningful, number wise. I do consider that a win, because it means I’ve updated the material while staying within the original scope for the story I had.
My stretch goal seems farther away today than it did two weeks ago … I won’t give up hope though.
I love hearing from everyone, so keep up the good work everyone.