Nox (WIP) Update 22/07/2021

Hello everyone! I’m Finsa. And this is my first WIP project. It’s called “Nox”. The story starts when the protagonist wakes up in a mysterious room. A lot of obstacles waiting for them to be explored.

Currently, it’s about (2 Chapters (including Prologue), 11k Words) done, and I plan on updating it every 1 week.

To play the demo, go here: https://dashingdon.com/go/8968

70 Likes

This is really interesting I really can’t wait to see where you go what the story :relaxed::relieved:

1 Like

Thank you for your kind compliment.:pray:

This is intriguing, I’ll keep an eye on this story. Good work, keep it up :smiley:

3 Likes

Thank you for your kind compliment🙏.

:+1: :ok_hand: :smiley:

1 Like

New Update 22/07/2021

6 Likes

I dont know if this is where the demo ends but got this.

1 Like

Thank you for your feedback. I will fix it now.

@Re_Finsa found this: chapter1 line 232: bad label finish pray

1 Like

i love the concept for this, and how mysterious things are in the beginning. i think you’ve done a great job keeping things both cryptic and interesting, and i’m looking forward to see how the whole plot gets unraveled.

i noticed this error during the option ‘blink’ - can’t remember exactly which part it happens but it says this:

aside from that, i’d like to request a save feature for this, since i sometimes play on mobile and i have to restart the whole game if i stray from my browser a bit.

in any case, good luck!

1 Like

I see. i will fix it right now. thank you for your feedback

1 Like

Thank you for your kind compliment. I will fix it right now.

Every error so far has been fixed. I hope you enjoy it.

pick up your swords we going to the battlefield :sweat_smile: :imp: :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

I hope you enjoy my story :pray: