Nothing left (to burn) [WiP] — Updated October 31

Oh my… if we confessed to Drew, does that mean this version of ghost!Drew will remind us of all the things we could’ve done together, like going on dates, getting married and having 5 kids, etc? Therefore fueling MC’s nostalgia and strong emotions?

Don’t apologize for feeling unwell, we understand! I’m glad you feel better now, though. Very excited for the new update!

4 Likes

That would be really cruel, don’t you think so? :smiling_imp: Indeed, it’s a possibility, but it’s not limited to a nostalgic Drew; if you confessed to them,l all of their forms remember. The way they express it is different, though: an angry Drew will say things like “you did not really love, right?” or “how can you let them go, after what they did to me? You don’t care, you never did.”

Aw, thank you so much for your understanding; aren’t you a sweetheart :hugs:

7 Likes

Hello! :smile:

I don’t have a lot to tell you, progress is slow and will be even slower next month with college, but that’s life. As for now I’m working on Chapter 2 rather than the prologue, as I feel like I need to carry on with the story or I’ll stagnate on the prologue. There are some mistakes narrative-wise but I think I’ll do fine as I don’t tell you which ones exactly :stuck_out_tongue:

Let’s play a game; can you guess who said this? This quote belongs to someone who appears in the current demo, so you don’t have to worry about unknown NPCs. Also, extra points for who those who guess what’s happening :wink:

I hope all of you have a nice day! :smile:

8 Likes

This is indeed intriguing and at the same time interesting. I hope you can finish this project of yours and we will always support whatever or however we can.

I hope everything will be alright in your end and all of us have a wonderful days ahead of us. Cheers!

Good things take time! And this story is one of the best, of course we’ll be patient :smile:

man i wish I actually was smart :sweat_smile:

sweats nervously Ehnm… MC? I’m terrible at remembering things but MC believed Drew was super smart so I’m gonna say MC said that to Drew.

Good luck with college!

1 Like