Nothing left (to burn) [WiP] — July 16 update!

I’m just happy to hear from you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

thank god!! hope evry thing will be ok with the game.
no matter how slow ill wait

2 Likes

Couple of typos!Screenshot_20210425-214303_Chrome Screenshot_20210425-212317_Chrome

Replay, its short, if else.

1 Like

Man, the activity on this thread makes me want to replay the demo, but at the same time, I shouldn’t tease myself considering we won’t have new content soon. Aaah, I’m so split! Should I replay it anyway, or should I be strong and wait… there is no good answer!
I’m happy it’s getting worked on though, no matter how slow! As long as the author is comfortable with it, that’s the most important thing!

I still find myself thinking about my various hopes and theories about it, like my hopes MC didn’t actually do anything terrible, and simply that the interrogation parts can be interpreted in various ways depending on whatever other things are happening.

Yes, I have a very love-hate relationship with revenge stories. I love stories that revolve around revenge but in which the MC ends up stepping down before they do anything or at least before they go too far. Some kind of mix of revenge plans and “preemptive redemption” if you wish. Or well, revenge and redemption if they don’t stop before doing anything, I guess.
But if they actually go “too far”, then that simply upsets me in a bad way? :thinking:
I guess that’s the reason why I’m so desperate about finding alternatives as for what happened, in the case of this game! :rofl:

2 Likes

While I think that there would be variety of options, you can always stop playing if the game rubs you in a bad way :wink:

1 Like

Oh yes, I will if it really goes a way I don’t like!
But as of now, we can’t say yet!

1 Like

We can’t and I hope we will have drastically different options. But, that is up to author, and it is their story.

1 Like

Yeah, obviously!
Still, nothing wrong with hoping as far as the story doesn’t prove it impossible :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

This is so good and cute and alkjalfkajs;. I love it. Honestly I’m all in for the angst. And I do kinda hope that I get a chance to have my MC personally try to comit suicide but then someone stop him or he can’t go through with it or Eddie finds him and basically saves his life because she finds him in time something. But that’s just me.

3 Likes

tenor
so happy to hear the game is alive

8 Likes

anyone else really hoping for ghost drew as an RO because yes please.

24 Likes

why not already on verge of insanity why not go all the way ^_-

4 Likes

I am now planning all the ways to make them suffer… let all their fears come true…piece by piece. I look forward to the events and actions Bethany and/or the MC takes that leads her to being spared. Felt emotions really strongly great job! My MC would definitely take the path off to the deep end. Recommend them to John Kramer if I choose to not go off that end. I truly believe that Drew was actually communicating with the MC hands down.

• Also when I hit “ok” when I want to restart, it says:

skip line 12: Invalid option; conflicts with option
    ‘Skip the beginning and jump straight to Chapter 3 (not recommended for first-time players).’ on line 8`
    then teleports me to the beginning page with no start option.

• here’s a typo, should be “through” instead of trough at the beginning when Whitaker flips through his notebook

Back to superstitions, I suspect the MC tricked Bethany into believing something that drove her to an even more unstable mental state or Drew did something, which to me is also plausible ever since I went through the house route.
Take your time! This is an intriguing story for me.

2 Likes

even if it means there working on the story for the next 100 years ^_-

2 Likes

Yup. I’ve already got a necromancer hired specifically for this to wake me up. Break a few bones while stretching, the usual.

4 Likes

In the third choice “him” should be “she” for me since drew is female in my playthrough

In the last paragraph where it says “thats not her name” it should be “his” since my character is male

Where Eddie is speaking, “The do it” should be “Then do it”

2 Likes

Well done I’m looking forward to seeing more. noticed errors here and there but the story was moving and hooked me in easily.

Imma guess this was on a hiatus for a while, but still it looks pretty good. My MC is currently broken, angry and highly aggressive since he went confessed to drew only for her to up and get killed. I did get the errors as Hector though so there is that.

4 Likes

Same playthrough, I slept in the same bed with Drew and all. After her death my mc became the angry aggressive dude hellbent on revenge. Hopefully this gets updated soon

13 Likes

Love this story. Hope it gets continued.

2 Likes