Nireanku: Niels [Minor Update - 30 Aug 2018]

(Minor) Update Is Up!
What added and fixed:

• Notifications when there changes in your stats that can be enabled or disabled (let me know if there changes in your stats but no notification even though you enable it, I’m half sure there some.)
  • You can now disable (or enable) italic font to appears.
  • Minor errors fix and minor rewrite.
  • New kind of Nij, J’sornir.
About J'sornir:

J’sornir are nijs who formerly human being, their reason to change varies from ritual, cursed, possessed, etc. Once they become nij, most can’t change back to human, and it hard for anyone who can, since that would require sacrificing something important that too valuable to “give” away.

However, while J’sornir is nij, they still have a physical body just like the time before they turn, and can shapeshift only for limited times before change back to their original body. This make it easier for anyone to identify what kind of nij are they.

It considered taboo to change into J’sornir in modern society, but it’s not in some tribes since they believe it’s mean ascend to another highness— which mean you have to had a high rank to do that there. It also sometimes a must in some groups, since they can have longer period to life that way.

Chapter 1, unfortunately, is not finished yet thanks to my slow writing. While there is 6000+ word count for it, it’s barely playable :sweat_smile: (bare with me, I’m about to have exam soon). It’s progressing nicely though, and if all goes according to plan, it should be up in the next update.

Link:
https://dashingdon.com/go/2985

6 Likes