New Hosted Game! "Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven" by Jim Dattilo

@Oxydino did you save the game towards the end?

JimD, when I said will i be able to skip part one, I meant like will i be able to directly get back to my save which is at the end of part one of zombie exodus safe haven. I saved the game on Choice of Games but when part 2 come out how are we going to load the save ?

I didn’t get anything that said the game is saved it just went straight to the subscribe for news on new releases bit. It might be because I finished the game on a different computer, but I was able to restore the save of that game on the one I’m using now so it should be there shouldn’t it? Would restarting at a previous chapter with the same character help?

@Demonarke if you save at the end of Safe Haven Part 1, you can restore it and go right into PArt 2 when it is out.

@Oxydino In the Steam version of ZE, there should be a save at the end of Part 4. That is what can earn the reward in Safe Haven. I believe a save at Part 5 is being added soon.

@JimD

First of all, I want to say the game is awesome. I have finished one play through selecting a college student. I have a few questions related to the game

1. What is the maximum level for each skill. I have levelled up every skill to level 3. And also what is the use of “preferred skill”.

2. Are there minimum skill level requirements for each work in the next chapter. I am asking this question cos if there are higher level restrictions( for example, to persuade others to make u a leader u must have persuasion skill>level 4 and Leadership skill > level 3), I would replay my college student play through which I intend to carry throughout the game

3.What is the age group to which all characters in the game belong cos I tried to flirt with Rachel when she visited my home but she mentioned something that she is older than me but I don’t know how old she is.

1 Like

@Sanjay thanks for your kind words. I am moving feedback to the other thread, so I will answer there.
Zombie Exodus: Safe Haven Discussion Thread 1

1 Like

Thank you! And I look forward to playing Safe Haven, loved the first game! :smiley:

So many zombie threads! They are spreading, everyone lock your doors and board up your windows… and don’t forget to eat Woody’s cheese sandwich!

Just saying about that cheese sandwich…

How can I find Jillian and the other guy after they stole me? Is there a way to prevent it from happening?

If they stole from you - they are avoiding you as much as possible. I wouldn’t expect them to show their face around you, you know?

I know there is a way to find and even kill them, I remember people talking about it, but I don’t know how.

Yes; there are several ways - how high is your intimidation skill or your persuasion or even leadership? You can also never leave them alone…

Very low, my character is not very charismatic.
Maybe I will never leave them alone.

How do I kill them? And how Jillian join the group?

It really depends on your skills. My Army sergeant took her M-4 carbine and shot their brains out on her couch…

Jillian will join if you convince her (or another like Lyle does) … the leadership skills are important in this installment to convince people to do what you want them to… whether that is because you intimidate them or use your leadership… it all depends on how you roll your character.

Try being nice to them, but cautious. They like being treated nicely, but won’t think too high of your survival chances if you let them do everything they want :wink:

And you can kill them by confronting them after catching them stealing or kicking them out, IIRC.

1 Like

My bet is you took pot-shots at them as they walked outside your house… you bad soldier types :stuck_out_tongue:

I shouldn’t sleep when they are in my house then?

ABSOLUTELY NOT.

The fuckers will steal half of your shit when you wake up.

Personally,I either rob them or shoot them in the head.

If you get them on your side, they do have needed skills you can use later. Don’t kill everyone at the drop of a hat. lol.

I will kill them, but I want to see what they can bring if I let them live.

So when they will try to steal me? This time I will wait for them to do it and kill them.