New here, etc

I died laughing reading the tagline. Ladyirish thought I’d lost my mind. lol

Welcome, and just holler if you need help. :slight_smile:

Wha? :’( no one gave me cookies when I joined…

Me neither…xD I think I deserve more, now.

Me too. I say we banned together and stage a coup. For the cookies

@myariv
First off, welcome to COG! Hope your story writing goes well…

On a side note, do you have any advice for anyone looking to be an attorney? Would you recommend it yourself?

Zombies have enough trouble being threatening as it is. Take away their teeth and even further lower their coordination and yeah… :stuck_out_tongue:

The cookies are in the treehouse, yes thats right, im telling people that there are cookies there so i wont have to search for the treehouse myself!

@PORT3R
Good luck getting there, I set and army of ankle biters around it to protect the treehouse. :slight_smile:

*trembles in fear and rage* lordirish…how could you release them?! Once they’re free we’ll lose everything!

@Shoelip have you ever been attacked by a swarm of riled up zombie babies? * shivers* you don’t know man…you just don’t know…

@Razgriz Oh man, zombie babies. That’d be awful! It occurs to me that with the current zombie craze and the various iterations of them, I’ve never seen a zombie baby depicted. Probably for the best.

@fantom i’ve only ever come across zombie babies twice. Once in choice of zombie and in the dawn of the dead remake.

@Razgriz same here, also saw one on a b-list movie on the sci-fi channel

@myariv welcome to CoGs. Hope your game does well

*gasps* sci fi channel has b list movies?! Since when? They must have stepped it up since I last saw it.

lol I agree whole heartedly.

Honestly I watched a sci fi channel movie this morning and I’m pretty sure the budget they had was like five dollars

@Razgriz “Attacked” seems a little dramatic… I mean, depending on their age they have those nice knife sized holes in their underdeveloped skulls, and they’re mostly fat and not muscle on their bodies, so they just sort of flop around… And again, no teeth.

*cocks head to the side a bit* that was my point. Whole intention was to make it dramatic lol

@Razgriz Being babies, they’re more likely to fill their mouths with themselves and any inanimate object around them than human flesh.

Well it was only intended to be a joke. Not that I thought anything stated above was gonna happen or even could. But interpret what you will. Anyway I’ve derailed this thread far more than I should have.

Wait, the thread wasn’t about zombie babies?