New Game: The Race

I find it weird how Dan can pick up a jumbo jet, yet he can’t win the fight before you end up getting stabbed.

0 Likes

If you choose to go to the shops, the game breaks with an error.

Good so far though! I think it is an error regarding “Equality” not existing.

0 Likes

Also, game gave me a huge error. When I flew to Lima.
ScShot:

0 Likes

Cheers for the feedback.

Jim D, I’m going to redo the money for the early part of the game later - the deductions don’t take place until the race starts, but money is still used early on.

I’ll have a look at the croissant error - should be easy to fix (syntax error I guess).

Devex3, which shops? Is this by the beach or the nearest shop to the hotel? Don’t worry, I’ll find it :slight_smile:

MrYoungzman, That’s interesting about Dan… if he’s in your team the would-be robbers are supposed to leave you to it… do you know what path you took to get to the fight? Bus or taxi?

I’ll take a look at the flight error, too. Thanks for that!

0 Likes

Taxi. I did the fight twice,
Take A Taxi-- Choose driver w/ cheapest price–Fight Them!
I’m Tired- Pay Man half-- ?
I’m confused now. The 2nd playthrough had him leave you, so you’d have to walk 5 minutes. Also the Stand Still & Resist men,fight if you have to options lead to the fight.

0 Likes

A lot depends on the stats you choose at the start of the game as well. I’ll take a look this evening and see what I can find. Thanks for your assistance though - it helps a lot!

0 Likes

@andymwhy Will you email me with your real name (and email address)?

0 Likes

It is a shop where you get 4 500ml of water (I forgot where it is now). :S

0 Likes

@jasonstevanhill if you go to the game demo there is a link to my email address at the bottom of every page where it says “If you find any mistakes in the game, please let me know here.”
@devex, I know which shop. I’ll take a look.

0 Likes

So uhh Andy my bro… you almost done with this?? Hahaha :slight_smile: I wanna download!!!

0 Likes

Sorry Moua, it’s still going to be a while yet!
Don’t worry, when it’s time, everyone will know as I shamelessly promote the game on this forum!

0 Likes

Hahaha you proudly promote… aha aite… fosho… good luck… I’m working on a samurai one… does the topic interest you?

0 Likes

Yeah, sounds good. I’ve been to Japan many times, and while they obviously don’t have samurai now, they still have the same culture and respect. Would be good to see that represented in a CoG.

0 Likes

Yo…I enjoyed the joke but that’s as far as I got before it jus says game over???:? Bug?

0 Likes

yO you still working on this? :o

0 Likes

Sorry Moua. Still working, but progress has been slow lately. Other commitments mean this is on the back burner for now.

0 Likes

@andymwhy I understand no rush! :slight_smile: I’m still ready to Race!!! “Ruuooom! Ruuuoooom!” (Sound of a starting car ready to race.) Haha

0 Likes

Yust a question…do you pronounce your name andy-m-why or is it and-m-way? completely random but something I’m curious about.

0 Likes

Andy Why. The M is an initial for my middle name.

Writers block at the moment. Trying to find a way to beat it! Xany suggestions?

0 Likes

You could get some ideas from the 39 clues book theres some good ones in there.

0 Likes