New Discourse Scroll Bar Thing

Also note that if you just want to select the very last post, clicking on the timestamp “ago” at the bottom of the scroll bar (“1h ago”) should take you there. You can also click the timestamp at the top of the scroll bar (e.g. “Mar 4”) to jump to that post.

Can y’all with Android tablets confirm whether the quick links at the top/bottom of the scroll bar work for you?

I didn’t realise that those were quick links. They’re a little tricky for my fingers to press on but I find I lack precision for everything involving my tablet. If I use the stylus I guess it’d be easier.

I restarted my tablet since it was lagging, then just had the forum open and nothing else. It seemed to work a bit better. So some of the problem might have been my tablet.

I still can’t successfully navigate through the large threads.

Can’t navigate how, exactly?

I’m looking for bugs to file, which requires defining the steps to reproduce, what you’d expect to happen, and what actually happens instead.

Sorry for the late reply, latest version droid and on a amsung tablet. I woke up late so have to get rolling can get more detail late tonight.