NeoHeartless: CSComp Entry, Looking for Testers

Hello everyone, the most humble, greatest, and awesome person to ever walk the Earth, NeoHeartless here. (did I mention humble?)

Jokes aside, currently I’m looking for testers for my CSComp entry. I can’t give away any of the details to the general public of course and any information regarding it will be in a private thread, @Eiwynn no peaking.

If you’re willing to help out just leave a post if that you are interested. I may not be able to take everyone depending on how many volunteer, as I want to keep it down to a small yet relatively active group and I am looking.

I’m looking for bugs/typos/grammar (American English. For some reason I end up switching sometimes… too much BBC?) or as they like to call, Low-level feed back and feedback about the pacing of the plot, characters what you like and don’t like, etc etc, or also known as high-level feedback.

Overall, I want to make something that people will enjoy, so I ask of you, the community, to help me in this endeavor.

Provided all goes well, I will be making the private message thread for testing by the 20th or so.

10 Likes

You already know I’m interested to help, so here I am.

2 Likes

The title alone sounds interesting, I would love to check it out for you!

2 Likes

I’ve only beta-tested one game so far, so still a noob. But I’d be happy to help.

1 Like

that title!! I would love to help you out!

1 Like

I’d be interested in testing this

1 Like

I’m interested to test and help.

1 Like

Oh. The title. You’ve successfully pull me in, just like on other person, Neo.
Count me in.

1 Like

I’d like to help beta test

1 Like

Oh good the great lord Neo knows which version is better.

1 Like

I’ll beta test for you

1 Like

Let’s agree to disagree

1 Like

I would love to be a tester! Oh great sire, oh please pick me!

1 Like

I’m in. Sign me up for it.

1 Like

Would definitely love to help if you are still in need of testers! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Thanks to everyone who has volunteered. I will finalize everything hopefully by this Saturday. If somehow everything goes well, beyond my expectations, tomorrow night I can get everything done, but this is life as a writer we’re talking about here, so I wouldn’t get your hopes up for the link to be up by tomorrow night.

I’ll be starting with a small group but I may add or subtract as time goes on.

Once again, I thank everyone for their support.

4 Likes

As per request. :heartbeat: