Necessary Fur Baby Thread (Pet Pictures)

We named him lucky because when he was a pup he got out of the puppy pen and fell into the pond when no one was home. It was cold out and when my dad got home we found him tired and cold. Dad wrapped him under his shirt and luckily he didn't get hypothermia or drown. He still doesn't like water and he's very shy and super gentle. Lucky is a lucky dog.

How old is Lucky? (20 char)

4 years old just like his sister Lucy

They're young did you adopt them at the same time?

They are Brooke's pups actually.

How many dogs do you have?

Have three... had four.

Your place must be pretty big to have that many pets. :slight_smile:

Country house;) I did say I have a pond lol
But I've also had a lot of dogs.
Sandy
Chester
Rex
Tip
Scooter
Beast
Remington
Brooke
Dooley
Molly
Lucy
Lucky
And approx 9 litters of puppy's mixed in
This is over the course of my 25 years on earth lol

Any wildlife in the pond?

I've think I've had less than you over longer time 31 years
Cats:
Moorwen
Radagast
Mousetrap
Valentine
Zorro
Kittypride
Nimitz (still around)
Sinatra (still around)
Alucard (still around)
Anderson(still around)

Birds:
Richard

Dogs:
Gregori

Bunnies:
Alexander

And somewhere around 10 fish no names

That's a lot of cats a friend of mine has two and I swear they're almost always trying to kill each other :joy_cat:

Sinatra (male) is always getting into fights with Nimitz(Female) and Alucard (Female).
Anderson (Alucards brother) team up with Alucard to gang up on Sinatra all the time (the twin terrors are still kinda young). At the end of the day they are all friendly.

Left to right
Alucard, Anderson, Nimitz.

Sinatra.

Hey folks, just a warning and a reminder.

Also, some sites use the name of your pets as security questions and for password recovery. So be careful when listing out previous pets if you've used their names as that.

If I were to out the pond is have to start counting about 100 Koi some frogs, snails, toads and the Heron trying to eat them.
Also have a wild rabbit burrow close by but haven't found it. Lots a bunnies trying to invade the garden in the summer.

my parents like animals that live long like dogs and horses, sometimes the occasional snake (which only two members of my family have a liscense for!) and one albino Axolotl which didn't live for long sadly, poor Snoopy :cry:.

So this is my sister's cat, she brought him in from Minnesota. His name is O'Shea (pronounced oh-shay)

For some reason, he just loves to headbutt me.

I see you've got yourself an Irish cat :smile_cat:

What's Irish about him? Is it the name?

Excuse my ignorance, I'm more of a dog person.

Yeah the name is Irish