NATION: country simulator wip

Stuck in loop after i meet my staff also i picked monarchy.

@MIGhunter According to google, “deum gentem magnum” mean “god great nation”

LOL i live in a monarchy

incredible story so far long live to Mara dictator!!

Great story. Still need to fix some of the grammar and spelling.

At the beginning of the story I chose to play a girl, and during the will scene he said To my dare son. Which should be to my dear or darling, daughter or little girl, both work.

Also during the same scene he said you are a moral strong, which should be you are morally strong.

Same scene, ‘I am much more smart and helped your father’, should be ‘I am much smarter.’

bedroom scene, ‘as you watch her stops the sound’, you have both singular and plural sentence. It should be ‘as you watch her stop the sound’ or ‘as you watch, she stops the sounds’.

1 Like

When I tried write the surname. There came error :confused:

All errors fixed ! and suggestions considered, does anybody have any ideas on what I should put in the game ?

Can I become Dictator Supreme?

Link please.

@trollhunterthethird
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/107554226/NATION/mygame/index.html

First scene: “I told you get ready, You don’t even respect me enough to tell me were. Your just like your father a disappointment and failure”.

Should be:
“I told you to get ready, and you don’t even respect me enough to tell me were. You are just like your father, a disappointment and failure”.

You slowly exit the office and enter the hallway, your brain falling back to remember your mother , the curse of your life.

There shouldn’t be a space after Mother.

She kissed and romped with him in the office while your father was slowly losing his mind, still remaining honest, while your whore mother tried to take money from big business to fund terrorists saying they would “make it look like an accident”. When your father didn’t approve and threated divorce they know who to target,Your Father.Now the very thought of your mother being a ruler of a broken government scares you more than life itself.

Should be:
She kissed and romped with him in the office while your father was slowly losing his mind, still remaining honest, while your whore mother tried to take money from big business to fund terrorists saying “they would make it look like an accident”. When your father didn’t approve and threated divorce to her, the terrorist knew who to target: Your Father. Now the very thought of your mother being a ruler of a broken government scares you more than life itself.

Hope that helps. :slight_smile:

When I play through as a female, there are still some parts that address me as a male. And there are some errors (grammatical) I found as well.

For example:
“Good afternoon, I’m Vale, My father James and I were very close. He shaped my ideals of what it means to be…to be simple a human being, a man with morals and respect for all in the face of hardship and adversity”.

Should be:
“Good afternoon, I’m Vale. My father, James, and I were very close. He shaped my ideals of what it means to be…to be a simple human being, a person with morals and respect for all in the face of hardship and adversity.”
Either it should be ‘a person with morals’ or it could just be changed to ‘a woman’ for female playthroughs.

I also found:
“Mr.Futurum, we called you in here to show your fathers will. He recorded it 5 days before his death and he demanded you watch this after his funeral, which was, unfortunately, 8 months after his death. Well, just watch this” . He then turns on the TV and your father breaks on the screen. He was sitting at his desk in his tux with his hair perfectly put together.

Since I was playing as a female, it should be ‘Miss’, not ‘Mr.’

And:
He continued “To my dare son, I am going to give you what I couldn’t control…something that was in your blood, to rule, to control, you are a moral strong and will never stray from the truth. I give you the country”.

It should be ‘to my dear son’, and I was playing as a girl so it should be ‘daughter’.

Lastly:
You step forward and say “I’m King Vale and desperately need all your help, so let’s get to work”!

Should be ‘Queen’, not ‘King’. And the exclamation point (!) should be before the quotation mark (").

That’s all I found concerning gender mix-ups, but other than that, I look forward to playing this game :slight_smile:
Good luck!

Great game a couple of mistakes but in all I thought it was interesting and hope you continue

@ItalionStailon Fixed and done with!
@LOR sorry about that slip of a label place :">

@zane
Nah, no problem!
I myself have never attempted coding so far, but judging from what’s said about it, it sounds like no easy task. Personally, I think it’s wonder how you people are even able to do it, and are able to do it well enough to make a game, too…

I like this :slight_smile: just going on what your stat screens look like,(fingers crossed) but I’m guessing this game will be quite lengthy? I’m hoping with the wide range of things we’ll be able to do, you take your time in creating this, cause it seems like a winner to me .
On that note, for those that don’t no what the difference between each government, when you select a type of government , maybe you should have a little sentence in the next page that explains what they are and the benefits and negatives, then gives an option on wether or not to go with that?

i support you zane this looks amazing

@DreamWalker and @bezment78 thank you I truly worked hard on this game and also feel it is a winner also thanks for the idea Walker I think I’ll put that in today and the funnny thing is I thought I was going to need way more stats!

@LOR Coding is not as hard as everyone says it is. If you want, I could help.

@zane Are there any specific goals in this game, or is it sorta like do whatever free play game?

The goal is build yourself up as a country and go through the trials of war scandal paranoia and enlightenment to become a superpower. I plan to give a list of laws and duties that you have to do and sign. There will also be some unexpected tragedys and happiness; through all of this you will also try to be a member of the U.N. and enforce peace or even violence to make it feel as real as possible.