NaNoWriMo

Anyone else taking participating?

I’m using it as motivation for Drifter, I managed to write 3,088 words so far in about 3 hours.

For those of you who don’t know, NaNoWriMo, which stands for National Novel Writing Month, is a time during which writers are challenged to write 50,000 words by the end of November. In hopes of them creating some sort of novel.

It’s all right. My philosophy is that you should probably be writing as much as possible all year long rather than in just November like some of my writing buddies try to do. But, it’s still a decent motivator.

Maybe I’m just bitter because I’ve never been able to complete it, though. lol

I have done it the last two years and completed it. But this year my job would make it a real problem. So will write as much as possible but not worry about NaNoWriMo this year.

It is certainly my goal…but seeing as I am currently working on a novel and two Choice of Games games whilst working and going to college…well, I have my work cut out for me :smiley:

I tried to do it during an anthology but failed and again during my novel and failed. I may be a writer but deadlines don’t agree with me lol

I’m being a NaNoRebel and working on Servitude for November.

I’m also NaNo-ing a game. It’s quite fun so far! NaNo seems appropriately suited for game-writing. :smiley: