Mythical and Paranormal Discussion Thread

Well… the story is that Slendermen only lure people in the forest… so as long as we stay away from forest we will be safe :slight_smile:

I did heard some old story when i was small, it says that if you hear someone calling your name in the forest but if you are convince no one should know you are there or you didn’t see anyone else … just keep going and don’t reply the voice… not sure whether it is relate to Slendermen :slight_smile:

A strange story from the webb you might have heard about. Who knew that a cigar could be more than what it appears to be. :grinning:

"A Charlotte, North Carolina man, having purchased a case of rare, very expensive cigars, went to an insurance company to have them insured against fire. Within a month, having smoked his entire stockpile of fabulous cigars, and having yet to make a single premium payment on the policy, the man filed a claim against the insurance company.

In his claim, the man stated that he had lost the cigars “in a series of small fires.” The insurance company refused to pay, citing the obvious reason that the man had consumed the cigars in a normal fashion. The man sued—and won! In delivering his ruling, the judge stated that since the man held a policy from the company in which it had warranted that the cigars were insurable and also guaranteed that the cigars would be insured against fire, without defining what it considered to be unacceptable fire, it was obligated to compensate the insured for his loss.

Rather than endure a lengthy and costly appeal process, the insurance company grudgingly accepted the judge’s ruling and paid the man $15,000 for the rare cigars he lost in the fires. After the man cashed his check, however, the insurance company had him arrested on 24 counts of arson. With his own insurance claim and testimony from the previous case being used as evidence against him, the man was convicted of intentionally burning the rare cigars and sentenced to 24 consecutive one-year terms.

Don’t mess with your insurance company."

I would not mind seeing a Qilin (Chinese unicorn)! Have there been any recent sightings of the Qilin lately (photos, videos or general sightings)?

Nope… Qilins are rare, couldn’t find their sightings in youtube :slight_smile:

But i do found Mothman sightings

hmmm??

Wow… so Demonic Possessions is soaring in the world

and here is the mythology of the Grand Grimoire , who is also rumour as a Tome of Spells for potential real magicians ? :-):thinking:

and speaking of Banned novel , the mysterious writer Ed Kann had rumoured written a “horror story” that never get past editorial phase , it was rumour that this story was so horrified that it had been banned altogether by every publishers available at the time

Alright, for those who are looking for Vampire that is not as adorable as UB from Wayhaven…
Here is Aswang the philipine vampires… they could be as pretty as UB but wait until they reveal their real face :-):stuck_out_tongue:

I’m doing some extra research on the angels of the Bible (more specifically Archangel Gabriel and Michael) so some more research would help me greatly!

I would think Archangel Jophiel is more charming and awesome… She help us think positive constantly even when we are in despair, and she introduce all the wonderful and beautiful thoughts in our mind … :slight_smile:

I generally like Archangel Michael because he is a Prince amongst the archangels, and Michael slays a dragon in the Book of Revelation, which makes him even more awesome because he is a Dragon-slayer! That is the only two things that I know about Archangel Michael

Lol… If it was Jophiel, she will encourage co existing with the dragon, why kill the dragon when we can parley with the dragon on the wonderful thing we could achieve together ? :-):stuck_out_tongue:

The dragon is hostile because people tried to kill him :wink:

If anyone is interested in faeries or fae in general, I suggest Scary Fairy Godmother on youtube! She narrates peoples’ stories and I’ve learned a lot and genuinely really love what she does. The fae are a lot scarier than I thought.

According to @poison_mara, Fairy or Fae are evil human eating being in her spanish culture, but elsewhere Fairy had been seen as friendly and less menacing…
You should try to play Chronicon Appoclypca to get a better understanding of a playful faeries :slight_smile:

It does look interesting. :o I’ll definitely play the demo, thanks!