My nanowrimo project Crimsom sky a wip?

From spain so european spanish . But in reality there is only a correct spanish .Formal spanish is ruled by Spanish royal academy since XVIII . In there are people from all spanish talking countries and elaborate the only official dictionary for all the zones .

Thats the lovely thing about spanish, todos lo hablamos diferente :smiley:

I would give my own opinion on the game however when I try to start up all I get is a title screen that proudly proclaims my fist choice script game and two options. Stats and restart. I hope that this issue is just local to me and no one else .

Yes, Im getting the same problem. I did catch some of it before and liked it. I guess will have to wait for that to get adjusted so can review for her.

Sorry my drop scrip freezes i would arrange it now

That time it comes up with an error code.

Same here maybe you should spend some time in this when the most appropriate time comes around.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/128296360/nanowrimo/index.html

My drop box sync has mixed some files when i was updating game sorry

UPDATE
+8,000 words
Quests and achievements

You have a great world here but the whiplash changes in the narrative don’t help and the grammar and sentence structure make it hard to read. Overall it needs work, has promise but needs work.

Whiplash? What that means? Yes i now need a lot of editing . What would you change? @Lubu343

Not sure on that, but I think he refers possibly going from the first person you play as MC is the “father” and then changing to the child view. Im guessing is all.

Well by whiplash I mean the changes in narrative. First I’m a beat cop who finds the baby of prophecy and has the option of being bribed or not, then I change to what I assume is a assassin and kill the cop(?) and steal the baby, then I’m said baby only 15 and getting ready for the ball. Ok this isn’t do bad, just talking to people and oh god who the hell are you, wait goddess of beauty where the hell did you come from? Ok I’ll talk to you and then zap I’m in a ruin where my staff is dead and potential assassins are coming to maybe get me. Personally a codex would go a long way to help people with the lore and give the environment some character. Ultimately I want the transitions between scenes and points of view to be easer and have more build up to it rather than just ending up there.

Well thats prologue in your birth date so clearly couldnt be narrated for a new born. I would try make it more clearly

Thanks and I get it but the later ones just hurt my neck man. Seriously good luck and good job so far.

About a codex yes, I think adding one, but I’m still in chapter two . I was specting reach 3 or four before adding It, and about fast rhythm would be down to normal soon . This beginning is to relate your beginning and action rest of game its more harry potter style.
@Lubu343 thanks for your feedback i would try to get better i know its not good, but i try to get better and better. I hope in a future you could enjoy it, thanks for your time

Don’t worry about it just keep the chapters coming and I’ll give ya some critiques cool.

Hey, I’m intrigued by your concept but unfortunately your link doesn’t work :frowning:

@TheOwlEmpress_ it works you just try playing when I was updating it. Now the first part is edited by @jjc73. Also morlok route is playable, but is in media res and end mixture by the other route.
Added another scene and hobbies and flaws.

I will take a look soon Mara :slight_smile: