My Imaginary friend WIP and playtest

Alas tis easier to get along as best we can within bounds set to us.

Socially speaking I defer to the wise George Carlin on matters of language and social interaction.
DO NOT CLICK link if offended by MATURE language!!! 18+ comedy
I warned you.
Click

4 Likes

OH question,
Would a ‘how’ you met Allem be misplaced lil flash back to have?

It comes up in the date conversation… or one of them, depends which direction you go, like I’ve mentioned this last section spiders out a bit, but don’t worry it’ll return to a common thread eventually, the date splinters into three ‘main’ branches with little sections wit info you can’t get unless you take those particular paths ei) like how you met Alice/Allen.

Was wondering, I’m all about giving you a ‘history’ in this story because you past makes up a good deal of connection to the story in general. And I like to give people ‘fun’ background to chew on.

2 Likes

Character development is usually a good thing, so knock yourself out :smiley:

Edit: I find myself agreeing with the aforementioned George Carlin too :smile:

Edit2: Apprently he’s the late George Carling, may he rest in peace.

Agreed
Doesn’t stop him from being totally right :slight_smile:

I found a little error in description of our date it’s says male when I chose female as my dating preference

Specifically? There’s alotta code :blush:

[quote=“Faviasc, post:166, topic:12482, full:true”]
I don’t see how adding to character development and further explaining their relationship could be seen as a negative. If you think you think you can fit it in without it being awkward or feeling out of place then I’d say go for it.[/quote]

Oh I think I can fold it in nicely. Though I tend to go on in length as you’ve likely notice I have a tendency to write beefy chunks of writing.

Its a ‘slow’ burn stat, but there will be options later on that can help restore a bit but its not something you need to worry about in every ‘single’ choice. Its impacts are long term so thats the pace in which you gain or lose it. Also dictates some of the grander changes in the story.

Heath is a more immediate stat by comparison, during those ‘tense’ moments its what one should pay attention to.

Yeah its that part :stuck_out_tongue:

Ran in to an error myself just now “datenight line 439, unexpected choice body”

Nearest text:

"Just take your seat, break the ice… order a drink. Let the moment settle… watch Sarah’s perfect ass walk to the bar. If ever there was a good distraction tactic. *snicker*

So how do you start the conversation?"

That would be because you’re at the edge of my last update. Hadn’t closed it off properly with a *finish
I modified it just now.

That same path will take you to the nostaligia of meeting Allem choices.
YEP you get to choose how you first met Allen/Alice. let m know what you think.

Alrighty folks!!
WELL I’ve been meaning to share this next character art for a little while BUT it an ideologically sensitive sort.
It’s about Ollie! A character I consider to be gleefully controversial.
A person that doesn’t conform to social norms, does what he wants how he wants and doesn’t apologize. This tends to extend into his personal appearence which is rather unique and can be flamboyant at times while at others dark and punkish with skulls and black clothes. You’ll see him all punked out eventually.

He acts as a man when it suits him and as a girl when it suits him so with that warning, Don’t click if you’re squeamish about an androgyne in a dress.

Also it’s what Ollie is wearing at the club in the first chapter

http://pre08.deviantart.net/da80/th/pre/i/2015/117/4/f/locked_in_lace_snoe_dance_copy_by_unseen_smiley-d8rb50f.jpg

3 Likes

I see why AA mistakened his gender, I would of been the exact same. So I’m guessing from what I read, Ollie is considered family because he and the MC lived in the gutter and looked out for one another?

we’ll see Ollie in the club? Well thank you, you just gave me my bail to ditch the douchebag student :wink: talk about leaving it on a cliffhanger when we JUST confront him about it :joy:

1 Like

The story doesn’t lead you astray in that sense :wink:
Pardon my being vague, I have alot of little side stories in mind twining together with the main plight of the MC

Yes you will, there’s a scene in there where you meet up, brief but meaningful, if you play it right Ollie will pop up more in the story… might even do something to that ‘douchebag’ nobody screws with family. Can’t say what AA would do if he’d ever had a conversation with Ollie :smile:

But yeah you can bail straight up which will lead to another spot, but I haven’t written that one yet I’ve written some for the other two options though. Sry by the by I do love cliffhangers

Needless to say I weave a tangled web :slight_smile:

1 Like

either staying or bailing I’m guessing you’ll bump into Ollie briefly, well my MC doesn’t like physical violence but that doesn’t mean she isn’t into payback :wink: maybe throwing a drink in douchey’s face will be satisfying

I don’t imagine AA to be the friend to go beat somebody down for you, more like the friend to talk smack about them to you and cheer you up

calm and emotional stats may have a hand in how you react to that one. Ollie will appear one way or another. I’m just glad I’m getting that reaction, means I’m doing things right, people will like or hate Mr./Ms Lerner by the end of the chapter and that is very good I want to avoid any ‘blah’ feelings.

You’ve got a good handle on AA personality, kinda hands off though can be scathing with words… and be vindictive with certain ‘connections’ of the family :wink:

Love Ollie’s design. Can’t wait for this upcoming update.

1 Like

oh I don’t hate Lerner hate is a strong emotion, but I trust as far as I throw him, first impressions are everything and he’s already blown it. So my MC will either give him a free drink in his face or leave him high and dry and enjoy herself without him. He also gives me the vibe that although he’s here to get his studies he thinks he can mix business with a bit of pleasure if you get what I mean by that, if this is the case then I WILL hate him :wink:

1 Like

I’m a calm 98 Sanity guy… I approve of myself

But man why’d you have to put this option… BUT I HAD TO PLAY SMART…Ish.

“Nice butt! You must work out.” You certainly can imagine her working up a sweat. ???

2 Likes

Impulse control test.

Ollie~!!

Lerner seems like a jerk, an unethical jerk that needs a stern talking to. Or a drink to the face, like Nathan_Faxon said, my MC likes the drink to the face idea.