My Imaginary friend WIP and playtest

a quick concept for those that chose the ‘female’ angel.
Had the urge to get her drawn, a lil rough but not bad for a couple hours.

7 Likes

Well…that’s sufficiently terrifying.

2 Likes

Means I hit the mark :smiley:

I mean, at the sight you’re not sure to stare or run:)

I’ve one for the male but its NSFW for fair warning, he’s au-natural, drew it a few years back before I found choice games. Not expilcit, but not wearing pants, I was practicing proper anatomy at the time. You were warned.

4 Likes

Woah the photo seems…sexy and creepy at the same time…“Seepy”? Meh

2 Likes

Wow… yeah, I’d be keeping an eye on that thing. Mostly thanks to the blood.

1 Like

Your a little rough is better then my finished product would be.

1 Like

I prefer mine as an incubus-like demon. But your art is very good and if that’s “a little rough” I’d like to see what properly finished looks like.

2 Likes

Thanks, I consider it rough because there are alot areas i could clean up on and I spent at most an hour on the linework. Then again I’m hard on myself.
Properly finished eh?
Well Let me peruse the ol’ album and see what I’ve got to share.
For more feel free to look me up on Deviantart
GOTO UnseenSmiley art Lol

These are cleaned up and polished a lil more.

The below’s a lil risque +18 it was a fun lil pinup project. Minors be warned!!

4 Likes

I have what people would call Fear Boner… She’s hot but then again i find crazy chicks hot… Ahem.

Edit: See’s Red Skinned version

Well shit… I want to romance her now even if i die.

5 Likes

Red skin is of course hot because she literally looks like fire and brimstone holy hell.

1 Like

You’re a very talented artist. I’m more partial to this piece of yours myself:

Now that’s the sort of cute demon I don’t mind my poor mc being tortured by whenever he’s off the meds. No really obvious things like horns and wings, just subtle, otherworldly, features.

2 Likes

Thurat Escentre:pronounced E-sent-ra. roll the ‘ra’ LOL
AKA The Judge, the most feared being in a story I call Mordugrad. Oldest Demon/Nethirial in my pantheon and the personification of the Abyss/Death. Think of him as an eloquent walking talking blackhole and symbol of world order. Keeps balance, something comes up that threatens global stability Thurat intervenes its usually not a pretty end… examples are made.
and he’s not above enjoying the little things in life, not bad for a timeless being.

Glad you like him.
And thanks for the compliments, I haven’t done alot of art recently.

2 Likes

You should link this thread from your relevan art. Grow your fanbase both ways :smiley:

1 Like

I’m going to have to head-canon that my MC would wear that outfit now :smiley:

@DisturbedOne, Well you just happened to crush on the one gal that Life and Death can’t seem to touch:) Goddess of Bones, Empress Nyshia Keeper of Secrets she collects things and people and keeps them a trade off being immortality but they can’t leave her city. AND she normally wears more clothes…from time to time. You know Goddess’s flaunting it and all that.

Good idea, I’ll have to do that for future works hugs you

eh? I’m lost in translation sry.

Holy Crap @Snoe! the first two were great but man…you my friend are really artistic and I love your style of art and writing.

2 Likes

Looks like there might be problem with the flag for the friend.

there’s a standard typo “everyong” as apposed to “everyone”.

2 Likes

I just meant that whatever outfit I chose for my MC I’m going to imagine in my head that she’ll be wearing the outfit you drew on the angel there :smile:

1 Like

Oooo I see, I call that style Sinner-chique :smiling_imp:

What can I say, other than thankyou.

I guess I’ve some handy skills in the creative department.
But first things first I must slay ‘this’ Imaginary monster of mine before I can explore all those other ideas.

Onto the story I go!
Almost to the end of this first chapter but there are alot of little branches leading into the chapter end, but I’m pretty sure you guys will enjoy where I take it.

2 Likes