My Imaginary friend WIP and playtest

Adaptable? On the ball?

Care to elaborate?

So far the workable talents:
Theif
Destructive
Tinkerer
First aid

I haven’t updated the chp in a bit if you’re wondering because I want to finish off the ‘fun’ branch of the date wouldn’t want to interrupt the flow.

Oh, sorry I was replying to @Adam_VanCleave_Perro. I thought adaptable or on the ball would be decent terms for what he described.

Not sure how that well go over to be honest. Adam.
Just doesn’t feel right for the setting. Maybe and action game though :smiley: something to remember in future projects.

Any way we can survive this while still being average joe?

1 Like

If you mean without resorting to talents or build skills? Yes the is a chance you’ll survive ‘others’ might not.

But I like to think everyone has things they’re naturally good at and things they know or learned that they seem to be really good at!

Heck some don’t know that it’s a talent simply because it’s so easy for them. Ever looked at some one struggle with something that seems dirt - simple to you. It because they don’t have a talent for it.

As for the game these talents are shared with your ‘friend’ in an amplified manner.

What about smarts? Like how some people just understand stuff really easily, or does tinkerer cover that? I mean like general smarts

My personal take on the point of “smarts” is that everyone is - just with a bias towards things they are interested in.

1 Like

Exactly!

That’s kinda why I’m looking for specific things! But I think the four are more than enough.

THANKYOU for the input I appreciate it.
I made another minor update tested out my 18+ option haven’t done the modest version yet there’s alot of branches before everything converges again.
For those of you that want to test

go to the ‘enjoy the night’ path and choose the ‘nice butt’ option it’ll lead you to that portion. Its crafted in a way to take into consideration gender and the clothes worn ect… feel free to let me know what you think. If it doesn’t ‘fit’ I’ll consider removing it altogether.

Lastly I’ve checked my word count and I’m at 25,145 words!!!

3 Likes

Well after going through that little scene, I’m glad my character went for the bad girl look. Curse her self control. And I noticed an increased attraction! New stat I presume? Other than that it flowed quite nicely, Lerner really got thrown off by the flirtation which was fun to watch him squirm :wink:

1 Like

May want to use spoiler quotes please and thank you :slight_smile:

My bad. throws the spoiler blanket over previous comment

1 Like

Thankya
I’m glad it works.

the attraction stat is a minor RO boost for little things other characters like about you. Hair color eye color style clothes. Each RO has preferences that boost chances:)

this is fascinating. Most games base an RO taking interest in the MC through their relationship stat. Mixing that with their own personal preferences will be unique, such as if they find the MC attractive, it takes less effort to romance them and the other way round.

You sure?
Lerner has black hair. Might be I messed up the writing?
EDIT

in terms of that Lil prefer stat and Lerner not liking blondes I was working on the idea that though we have prefs it’s not always going to be absolute. That and Lerner is a Lil self absorbed. I used it there to see how well the idea track and whether I should continue to do so. Because I found it to be a neat addition to make use of your customized look. The goal is to make the characters feel real. Flawed complicated with their own likes and dislikes. Expect there to be more RO’S but some won’t appear unless you’ve taken a certain path. Even your ginary will react to different love interests in different ways.

The long story short of my decision to make use of all those customizable features is to avoid a “cookie cutter” experience. I want you guys to playthrough a second or third time and feel like it was a whole new story rather than the same story with a few different words and an altered ending.

1 Like

Red hair was always a plus for Lerner for me

Very general comment, because some of the others have already beaten me to mentioning the details I was going to mention. I liked the adult scene, but I SO don’t like Cole. Hope you’ll do one for Allen Allem, cause right now our far too cocky friend is the man I like best in this game.

1 Like

Oh there will be ‘few’ characters that you ‘can’t’ romance, though some will be harder than others, and having the right combination of looks and the right choices will help.

I have several interesting persons in mind, heck you’ll even be able to seduce some away from a differing ‘orientation’ but that’ll be like HARD difficulty. That’s between the chaos I’m going to drop you into.

Am happy that Lerner is getting a strong reaction good or ill.

Lerner is a very ‘selfish’ person but not totally heartless, but more will be revealed before the end of the date.

About the scene in general

With that sex scene I was aiming for something naughty but vague enough not to be straight up XXX. I’m glad there wasn’t much of an uproar.

PS:fixed the long hair black issue, turns out I missed some code touch ups. thanks @Faviasc

Can you romance Alice?

pleading the fifth to that one. :open_hands: