My Best Friend - Private Demo

all-ages-fiction

In My Best Friend, you play from the perspective of Annie, a young girl living in a fictional Celtic village with her parents. One rainy day, she meets a boy named Charlie, who changes her life forever.

It’s written in the first person, present tense and is strictly from Annie’s pov.

If you’d like to try the first chapter and share your first impressions, please post here. Thanks!

I’d be interested in playing, but I’m curious why a private demo for just one chapter of the story? Why not make it public for everyone on the forum? It could help peek people’s interest.

I would like to play

Would be into checking this out.
Should make it public though since it’s only one chapter and you’ll get more feedback.

I’d like to, but why don’t make it public? It would be more easier to obtain feedback.

I might eventually, but right now I feel…kind of protective of it? Like it’s a baby that’s just been born.

I am interested (20 characters)

I will love to try it out. The story sounds interesting.

I would be interested in playing this.

I’m also interested.
Can’t wait demo !

I’m not sure about the first person perspective(as in I often don’t tend to like these games), but I really like the premise :slight_smile: so would like to try it please.

Seems like a interesting idea i would like to play

I would like to try the demo

I would like to try it

I would be interested in trying it

Seems interesting, guess i’m in