Mutt Life (W.iP) (have to restarted)

I know you’ve talked about how you were banned from another site for your spelling and the “complexity” of you your story, though at the moment your story is a bit hard to read and it’s extremely short.

Some suggestions I have are;

1. A good, complex story needs a plot. Just going through the life of a dog doesn’t really catch my attention. It could be as simple as the trials and tribulations of getting used to your owner bringing a new pet home, or something like saving your owner from some sort of danger.
  2. If you have the player playing as a purebred dog like a Husky, the Mutt Life doesn’t seem like a suitable title seeing as Mutt often refers to mixed-breed dogs. I know you have Mutt as a breed choice, but if the player chooses Husky they’re not exactly a mutt.

I am curious, is English your first language? Or are you learning it as a second language? As it is, the story seems to be in its infancy so it’s kind of hard to comment on the story itself. Though I can say that it’s an unappealing read due to the current state of it, grammar and all.

But since you’re still working on it I have no doubt that you will be able to turn this into an interesting story. And even if you don’t perfect the grammar, I’m sure you can come up with a story that will capture people’s attention. Good luck! :grin:

3 Likes