Morgan, morgan and even more Morgan

Okay, I’m officially removing Morgan from my list of possible pen names… :sweat_smile:

8 Likes

You are morgan welcome!

more than … morgan … anyone? :stuck_out_tongue:

5 Likes

…my name is Morgan… Fuck off, its a solid name XD

9 Likes

This thread is proof that if you build it, Morgan will come.

5 Likes

Plus as someone said above, the Havens of Haven! When I came back after ages to try and find old games I couldn’t remember which ___Haven I was thinking of lol.

5 Likes

Coming in 2020: Choice of Morganhaven.

8 Likes

Life of a Morgan.
Morgan Rising.
The Morgan’s Throne.
Morgan: Ascension.

4 Likes

Morgan ho!
The Morganlatives.
All this reminds me of Morrigan from dragon age video game :heart_eyes::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Yes, Morgan Ho! Would be awesome as it already features this Shakespearean comedy theme of costumes, false identities, secret schemes and mixing up people which would make all characters have the same name even more confusing :smiley:

2 Likes

It should have a scenario similar to The One movie, where there is a multiverse of Morgans.
Plus, all of the Morgans compete in a touranment and then Morgan V has to fight the evil Morgan X.

5 Likes

I dread the fact that a lot of the morgans have probably been romanced by me, I do not dare to think of the consequences of so many morgans fighting each other.

All I know is that I must run.

5 Likes

Would you play as one of the npc Morgans, or a customizable PC called Morgan?

And would there be romance? Could you set up the Morgans with each other?

1 Like

Red hot Morgan on Morgan action.

FYI, I am introducing a vacation option in my story. The available locations will be a beach trip to Morgan Harbor, a cabin excursion at Mount Morgan, or to see the sights and nightlife in metropolitan Morganhaven. This is real.

6 Likes

I love it. You could put in a line like “You arrive at Mount Morgan. You feel like a free man.” Or something? or literally any other shitty pun on Morgan Freeman.

4 Likes

1 Mc, and like 7 Morgans. Its the same name but each one has slightly different spelling

1 Like

Now if this becomes a thing I would want to create my MC based on one I’ve already made in ZE:SH whom I named Morgan (it was one of the names offered by the game).

3 Likes

You know what.
I will write a plot-outline and (probably a shitty yet hopefully funny) and nag my English friend to proof-read in exchange for pizza once I finished applications for my masters degree in April. :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

… Sounds like an absolutely sound investment of my free time.

4 Likes

Also: Did you cut that? :o that must have taken long

I though you were a guy named greg

3 Likes

So, do we create a new race called Morgan or what?
And, if I may, one bad wordplay: Morgasm

2 Likes