Monsters(WIP)- updated 04/27/17 -Link is updated

adult-fiction
gender-choice

If by romance you mean one time sex then yes it is possible. If you want more than no not yet. As for Gary there are a few paths that get you through without staining your soul if you’re into that :wink:

You can blur out spoilers, either by choosing that option from the comment menu by clicking on the small gear symbol or by just typing:

[Spoiler] Whatever you want to hide [/spoiler]

What should end up looking like this:

Whatever you want to hide

Use [spoiler] [/spoiler to blur your comment (add a ] after the last spoiler)

Is there any way I can get with Sean or jack?

Alright, I created this writeup a while ago, but I wasn’t sure whether I should link to it or not. Because though Ashley has always been influenced by my ex-best friend, this version…is basically her, aside from a different name and different appearance. Personality-wise, it’s her. :smile:

But it just felt stupid to leave it lonely and unseen…so enjoy!

Oh, and fun fact-how Ashley meets June really is how I met her. :grin:

Alternate Ashley: http://buggygirl11.deviantart.com/journal/Alternate-Ashley-681641011

Image (NOT OF MY EX-BEST FRIEND):

@Shawn_Patrick_Reed Don’t mean to be annoying…but you did say to remind you. :slightly_smiling_face: So, reminder-Jack currently only apologizes for offing you when it was Sean who tried to kill you.

@Shawn_Patrick_Reed I can’t remember if you’ve been told about this before, but a ton of dialogue is missing here. (I’m playing as Chelsea here.)

@Shawn_Patrick_Reed And here is Josh!

Link: http://buggygirl11.deviantart.com/journal/Josh-688805004

Image:

@buggygirl11 nice :kissing:

Also this is what was going on in Jack’s and Josh’s minds while in the basement: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgoAPX4SXFc

@pimenita Oh my gosh, that video was HILARIOUS!! :laughing: :rofl: I laughed so hard. I even got a pre-video commercial that was hilarious (and that NEVER HAPPENS).

whos that hottie? :grin:

Out in the Golden State, but nice to see a new writeup of yours.

@djisma69 :smile: Ashley is Angharad Jones Buxton. Josh is Diego Barrueco.

@Shawn_Patrick_Reed Will we ever get the chance to see April’s psychological profile of the MCs (Sonya mentioned she profiled all the candidates to join)? I’m just so curious about what she has to say about them. And if someone had a profile of ME somewhere, I wouldn’t rest until I had read every word! :grin:

This is dead so dont necro.
Furthermore i feel like the idea to limit character customisation with the names. Put this into ground as it doest fit the wide spread specturm of people frequenting this site and may in fact be somewhat insensitive.
all in name of “artistric integrity”

There’s no dead thread here. I’m just in a quiet lull. :slight_smile:

Enjoy your life and be free let the wind take you where you need to go :smile:

I imagine a very colorful rundown of each character :thinking:

Just to put it out there- it feels good to be working on Monsters again. I’ve been in a lull the past couple months, so… well, here I am again. I’m currently (tonight) working on improving April’s two truths and a lie section. To explain, I’m creating a randomized variable, which determines which of the three questions April will lie on, which is randomized at the beginning of the game. Savvy players may be able to tell, but April won’t make it easy to tell which is truth and which is lie.

After this, I plan to add some to the Chelsam/Adavid vanride talk. Because it’s been a while, I’ll need to check on what else is on my to-do list, but I’ll try keeping y’all up to date.

Oh shit, April. I’m going to get destroyed, aren’t I?

Yay, you’re back! :grin: I’m totally going to have to save right before April’s game starts after the update-what April says is important for my writeups! :smile: