Monsters of New Haven High - last update 4/02

Hmmmm. I’ll give it a go. Thanks, Doc.

I’ve made a few more

Vampire:

Werewolf:

Pool eye is caused by urine in the water, not chlorine… :stuck_out_tongue:

Not trying to be insulting, just pointing out an error.

In the werewolf hair dialogue, gorgeous is spelt as gorgoueous.

2 Likes

We, that just put me off my meal…and also it’s so interesting, thank you for that fascinating fact @Jinx_the_Atomic_Cat :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

Speaking about the werewolf hair dialogue, even when I play as male, it doesn’t really change. I don’t know if that’s intended or not, but, my character still talks about being “sexy” and all that jazz. It just feels weird, considering he is a straight male jock. I don’t know.

1 Like

It fits with some of the football and baseball stars I went to school with - they thought they were very sexy to anyone in a skirt. Not all of them were like that but the sexually active, party ones were.

1 Like

They call themselves sexy, though? Sorry, I’m not popular at ALL in real life.

1 Like

yes. :dolphin: to meet the 20 character thingy.

Oh please, who is popular in real life?

5 Likes

Popular?

Why,I’ve never heard of the word.

5 Likes

What the hell is a popular ? Is it edible ?

6 Likes

It’s a type of tree. It’s quite tall and often thin, with triangular leaves.

11 Likes

I was wondering when I’d come across this, even if I read it extremely late it made me laugh nonetheless

What, twilight? I think I put that book in the barbeque pit after I read it…

2 Likes

From Latin populāris, which comes from populus, which in turn means people.

So, I suppose it’s is edible, if it is in your diet, or you turn cannibal or … uhm… yeah. :neutral_face:

What I enjoy doing is taking a ‘monster’ and go all Mary, Mary Quite Contrary with it - as in, going against its expected nature. Just because the game allows me and I enjoy that kind of play.

9 Likes
3 Likes

It’s update day! :tada:

I’ve been working on lunch hour and have several new scenes for you.

New things to do:

• New conversation options with Carl the Werewolf: compare Homecoming plans or hassle him about why he isn’t going out on the full moon.
  • Werewolf arm-wrestling - try to beat Carl, or aim to lose with style.
  • New conversation with Benny the Goblin: your logic about life and death can change your personality stats and relationship with him.
  • New conversation with Taylor: find out what the deal is with her sitting alone and looking mournful. (It will be “her” after the next edit pass, for now Taylor will keep gender-shifting.)
  • Edited existing conversations, finished up odds and ends.

What isn’t done in lunch hour:

• The Chantal/Caleb dialogue is still in progress, so you should skip it for now.
  • You can now talk to Victoria, so go ahead if you’ve been dying to, but her conversation is currently being written.
  • The tricky option to win at werewolf arm wrestling has been yanked for now, so has been marked as “in progress.”
  • As a wendigo only, if you’re arm wrestling and playing to lose, the option is half-finished.
35 Likes

What about Artemis-related stuff? I mean, I will check some of those options out but Artemis does come first :grin:

2 Likes

shes mine , im not sharing :wink:

@Sashira a conversation with Artemis about the kiss will be nice :smirk: