Monsters of New Haven High - last update 4/02

Its against the rules, I believe.

1 Like

(Iā€™m not trying to sound rude when I say this, but) could you tell me where that is a rule? I donā€™t think I ever saw that one.

is only if the thread is inactive for longer than 3 months

2 Likes

I knew that, but someone else said it was two weeks and I had gotten a bit confused.

I thought that was when the thread is about to be locked?

1 Like

it depends on the limit on the thread, long ago back in the dinosaur era the limit was 2 weeks.

9 Likes

Sekirei was pretty okay to me. At least from what I saw. Ya know besides some of the more confusing side stories of that show. The main story was pretty interesting despite being a harem.

Iā€™m not really sure where it is, but AAO said it as well.

((this is not from this game))

1 Like

Maybe they were misinformed. People can confuse things theyā€™ve heard with fact. When other people hear it, they will assume itā€™s fact, creating a cycle.

5 Likes

So I didnā€™t screw anything up?

Not to my knowledge.

Huh welp even if I did Iā€™m not alone now am I :wink:

2 Likes

They are not misinformed. I must admit that I also do not know where such a rule is located but since moderators have closed threads in the past because of people who are not the author posting after 2 weeks, then itā€™s safe to say that it is considered a rule.

2 Likes

ā€œDonā€™t post no-content replies. (This includes ā€œBUMPā€ing dead threads.)ā€
I think this might be the rule they are talking about, but Iā€™m not 100%.

1 Like

Probably. I donā€™t know if it is still a ā€œruleā€ or anything, but until I am told otherwise then I am going to assume it is still true. Iā€™m guessing other people are assuming the same. :slight_smile:

@moderators is posting in a thread older than 2 weeks still against the rules? and if so, where is such a rule located?

A definite answer would help since this little discussion is cluttering the thread.

3 Likes

Yes, this confusion is out of topic as well.

2 Likes

Normally, off content posts are discouraged. I will also ask for people not to flag 16 posts as it just fills the flag queue.

Generally, if a thread has not had a new post in a few weeks, it should only be revived with a post about content/feedback. I donā€™t think @Elthuyuwas intentionally breaking a rule.

I will close this for how. Sashira is a mod, so she can open it when she deems it appropriate.

24 Likes