Monsters of New Haven High - last update 4/02

Mailman??? How can you speak of such abominations?!?!?

Also, mailmen/mailwoman who aren’t bothered by dogs are secretly werewolves.

2 Likes

Of Course How else are Werewolves supposed to Infiltrate the Dastardly Enemy Postal System.

2 Likes

This thread is obviously Anti-Werewolf. I’ll just take my leave.

2 Likes

Nonsense we all love the majestic werewolf it’s just the puns give us such a howling good time…as a succubus/vamp/Wendigo player the werewolf is the number one pe- playth- Compan- Friend of mine as a goblin they are just a hot jock as a werewolf the goblin is a funny pack mate, wendigo is a rival the vamp is the wallflower best sniffed and left alone and the succubus is the possible high school “official” mate

1 Like

This game is really great! Hope you are still working on it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

The author said she was back and planning to work on it

1 Like

That’s Great :smiley:

It’s been a while since the last update; I’m glad she’s back!

2 Likes

After seeing her rendition of some of the NPCs, I commissioned @meiyuu to do a couple MCs. Below is my demoness Delilah. I love how she turned out.

42 Likes

I’ve seen my fair share of fanarts featuring attractive people, but this…

This is just downright sexy.

Seriosuly, kudos to the artist.

12 Likes

Im wondering if you plan to update any of the scenes with Victoria. I’m not asking for spoilers, it’s just whenever I pick an option after sitting next to her at lunch it usually skips over to friends without warning

There are actually a few other scenes like this, and @Sashira did state she plans on filling these in.

3 Likes

Name: Marcus Chávez
Species: demon
Powers: Supernaturally seductive, can change appearance, limited teleportation
Disadvantages: Lacks human emotions, physically weak compared to other monsters

Personality:
Popular: 65% Loner: 35%
Conforming: 25% Rebellious: 75%
Trusting: 55% Guarded: 45%
Humanity: 65% Monstrosity: 35%
Legendary: 5% Mythical: 95%
Relationships:

Artemis: 15%
Victoria: 40%
Benny: 20%
Taylor: 40%
Carl: 25%
Wendy: 20%
Sandy: 55%

Skills:

Serenity: 15

Academics: 30

Persuasion: 30

Cunning: 25

Grace: 10

Speed: 10

Appearance: 20

That’s my mixed-race heartthrob who thinks life would be easier if he were human, is gentle with his lovers and is pining for beloved she’s-beauty-she’s-grace-she’ll-throw-art-in-your-face Victoria. :blush:

Aaaaaand more…

Summary

Name: Abigail Northman
Species: vampire
Powers: Enhanced strength, enhanced reflexes, can create servants by feeding
Disadvantages: Weakened by sunlight, needs blood to survive

Personality:
Popular: 65% Loner: 35%
Conforming: 15% Rebellious: 85%
Trusting: 50% Guarded: 50%
Humanity: 55% Monstrosity: 45%
Relationships:

Hunter: 0%
Caleb: 30%
Benny: 25%
Taylor: 55%
Carl: 25%
Wendy: 25%
Sandy: 10%

Skills:

Confidence: 5
Serenity: 20

Academics: 40

Persuasion: 30

Cunning: 15

Strength: 10

Grace: 15

Speed: 15

Toughness: 10

Appearance: 5

That’s my smartass vamp who’s having an inner conflict about being attracted to Caleb since she doesn’t agree with his morals. She also bugs Hunter just for the hell of it.

Also:

Name: Alys Jackal
Species: wendigo
Powers: Enhanced speed, can manifest teeth and claws
Disadvantages: Needs human flesh to survive

Personality:
Popular: 60% Loner: 40%
Conforming: 35% Rebellious: 65%
Trusting: 40% Guarded: 60%
Humanity: 65% Monstrosity: 35%
Relationships:

Artemis: 10%
Victoria: 25%
Chantal: 5%
Benny: 25%
Taylor: 65%
Carl: 10%
Sandy: 10%

Skills:

Confidence: 5
Serenity: 25

Cunning: 40

Strength: 20

Grace: 25

Speed: 25

Toughness: 5

Wilderness Lore: 20

Appearance: 5

I seriously don’t know how she got such a high Popular stat. That was NOT my intention. :sweat_smile: Also, I’m planning for her RO to be Artemis. Looks like that route might be emotional.

2 Likes

Love this story a lot,:heart: (probably have re-read it a million times just to see the different endings…:joy:) Curiously killed the cat, but who cares?:joy: Thanks for the great story. This story is one of the reasons why I wanted to create an account in the first place.:yum:

1 Like

Kristina, just as an FYI, we’re not allowed to ask about new updates (one of the rules).

4 Likes

Ah, thanks. I’m kinda new here, so I didn’t know that. I’ll try to remember it.:ok_hand:

3 Likes

No problem, but you might want to edit the post so it doesn’t get flagged (not sure if that would help or not).

1 Like

No need to fret about it; many people who make an account for the first time do the same thing raises hand for herself

And CoG needs to realize that even if they list it in the rules, most people…well, it is like the EULA’s for games, most people really won’t read them, and just go on past them.

12 Likes

So true, also @Kristina_NRE Don’t even sweat when I first got on here I made the same mistake everyone on here is nice Don’t worry to much just remember to not do it :upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face::upside_down_face:

Hey now… don’t speak for all of us! I’m a bastard filled bastard with bastard filling and a horrible bastard sauce layered over top plated on a hate-filled bastard of a plate.

:laughing: For the most part, most of us are nice.

3 Likes

Yes well most people are nice @Kristina_NRE

1 Like