Monsters of New Haven High - last update 4/02

Also just a quick question do the other monsters know about you being a Monster

1 Like

Yes. Most humans, on the other hand, don’t know with a few exceptions (Artemis/Hunter, Taylor)

Not really one of my better attempts, but I can’t get the bad pun out of my head.

Carl: Benny, what’s the problem?
Benny: grumbles The chemistry teacher told me I had to have a partner for the science fair.
Carl: You should ask Chantal for help.
Benny: Really? Why?
Carl: Who better than a succubus to help with a demon-stration?

21 Likes

That must be record time for deleting a pun…

I thought it was to dumb to leave up. Just been a little hot here.

1 Like

Come now, don’t demon-etise yourself like that. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

7 Likes

Congratulations! You’ve levelled up your relationship with Jaxx!

+3 respect!
+5 friendship!
+10 profound disappointment!

14 Likes

Does it come with a achievement? :innocent: just asking…

2 Likes

’Jaxx of all trades!’ achievement unlocked! :thinking:

…

Should I see myself out after saying that this game is one monster of a game? :grimacing:

6 Likes

It is a howling good time…

3 Likes

A were might say, ‘yowlo’? :neutral_face:

…

Aaaanyway, never had more fun being a monster than in this game, having tried all of them by now. :grin: Always a treat when there is an update, to be sure. :hugs:

4 Likes

[If the species name for goblin change]
Goblin here kinds reminds me about the Hexenbiest (female counterpart) & Zauberbiest (male counterpart), they’re witch-like creature that somewhat resembles a goblin.

Highly intelligent, ugly in true form, knows magic(which is hard to kill I think). I don’t know much about mediator but if there is grey area in here, cunning(charm) is somewhat similar skill.

About mechanical gifted…um popular career choice? Hahaha yeah I can’t link that

1 Like

For anyone interested, here is one of my favorite songs about werewolves, Least of My Kind. Not what one would call a happy song, but it is a victory in defeat sort of song… It is by a group called Three Weird Sisters:

2 Likes

This is my favorite werewolf song:

Be careful of the curse that falls on young lovers…

1 Like

Werewolf songs?

2 Likes

Oh come on guys

7 Likes

This game is really addictive, especially because of its replayability. I have a hard time determining which species is my favourite and that says A LOT considering I almost always have a determined favourite. The two top runners right now are vampire and succubus/incubus. Vampire because it fits my favourite MC (the one I always have in mind while playing) best, succubus/incubus because affection! Love! Sexy times! I might just consider shipping my vampire MC with Caleb to get the best of both worlds. Or my succubus with Victoria.

Miss Kurosawa is a cutie pie, by the way. And I wonder who the supposed monster among the teachers is.

1 Like

Personally, I prefer rock songs, so my werewolf song is none other than:

PS: Never saw the music video before I posted it right now. Looks… weird as Hell. I’ll stick to lyric versions

2 Likes

The gym teacher is a werewolf. It’s stated in there somewhere.

2 Likes

In terms of where it’s stated, it’s in the Monster Codex.