Monsters of New Haven High - last update 4/02

Welp, that changed rather quickly.

OhCoGGodsdammitall!

1 Like

Don’t worry about that misguided soul, they just did it to make us upset, but we are better than that

1 Like

If you ask me,the vampire just feels…bland.

I appreciate the succubus and goblin cuz they’re new.You mostly see demons and goblins in fantasy settings.And before I found this game,I had no idea what a wendigo was.Also,growing up,I didn’t see that much media on werewolves so they get a pass.

I’m sure the vampire isn’t bad.But why go with a creature that’s been overused to death when you have more unique ones?

5 Likes

Yes,because people can’t have opinions apparently. :expressionless:

(I apologize for the sassiness if this was a joke.)

2 Likes

Because vampire is just enough sexy without being slutty, rich, has servants, and c’mon who doesn’t love lesbian vampires? :yum:

2 Likes

Just started playing, i love the inclusion of the Wendigo. It’s not everyday that we can play as a Native American mythological figure, very interesting

Like I said,they aren’t bad.I just feel that they’re just a common mythical creature in media,when compared to the succubus and wendigo.

I will admit,that’s pretty hot.

4 Likes

@Lizzy Vampires may be rich and sexy,but are they great cuddlers though?

That is the question we all ask.

7 Likes

Me, apparently, but maybe that’s cause i’m a straight guy.

12 Likes

I prefer gay werewolves, myself. :unamused:

(Also, vampires are horribly overused, even compared to their more fluffy rivals.)

3 Likes

While I prefer the super-cute demons.

My Incubus certainly agrees. :wink:

2 Likes

I agree. She’s more harsh than her brother, both in defending him and when you’re trying to romance her. Hunter on the other hand just seems adorably confused.

9 Likes

I kind of like Artemis though…

4 Likes

How do body parts that one form lacks translate? Like tails, or humans’ additional fingers?

This is amazing :smiley: Fantastic detail!

Gay male werewolves?

DARN IT, PARROTWATCHER

5 Likes

By worst, I meant to play as

I see that the goblin, is rated as the worst. What do you think their flaws are and how could you improve the goblin?

1 Like

Well as much how I love their techs (because of Warcraft)…
But after reading the manga Goblin Slayer, you’ll get what I mean (Oh, it’s a dark fantasy genre manga…you have been warned)

Although the author explained that they are ‘misunderstood’ race. The manga kind of change my views on them ^^". Can’t help it.
And, there are more reasonable explanations out there of why.

Well I guess I’m the odd man out, because I only like playing as the goblin and no other monster.

1 Like

Well, the goblin’s actually my second-favorite choice, but I do feel like overall the goblin-only scenes lack the same drive that the other specific monster scenes have. Werewolves have a bunch of pack dynamics, special NPCs, the whole alpha plotline. Wendigos have a heartrending backstory and a constant struggle over who they are. 'Cubi are going around being all seducey. Vampires have that whole wealth plus servant plus sucking blood thing, which isn’t really my thing, but is still pretty vivid. Goblins are doing a bunch of nifty gadget things, and have a nice-seeming family and all, but there’s not as much narrative thrust.

Also, I d’no, glamor might have something to do with it. (Pun most certainly intended.) Goblins are described as pretty homely.

2 Likes