Modern Majesty wip (updated)

@dashingdon you’re too kind I had those errors fixed on my end but I think I might have upload the files before I fixed them. I need to be more careful.

4 Likes

Grr…my mc just wants to kill his slavocrat piece of shit of a father who ordered him enslaved…and he’s probably sad to find out that, according to the prophecy, he can’t. On the other hand he’s personally got nothing against his uncle, save that he’s another slavocrat and he wants nothing to do with his “family” from father’s side. Still against his father it would have been personal against his “uncle” it’s bland and generic.
Which is why, when the time comes, he will be quite willing to sell the kingdom for a nice bit of cash and money, a new identity, plastic surgery and a fully fueled private jet to take him wherever he wants to go.

1 Like

I read error more than anything this story is a waste of time and space.[quote=“shilo_pace, post:1, topic:20287, full:true”]
Hello im shilo cannon, iv post wips here before and written three others that I never posted before. I tend to stop writing because i worry my ideas aren’t good enough especially when i read other wips here and they’re so good. So I’ve written about 17k words and i’m looking for some feedback.

about the game. Set in a classical world of elves, magic and other such fantasy only the worlds reached the internet age. Magics dying out, orcs and dragons have been wiped out. You play the bastard child of the king on a journey that will take you to the throne.

Whats done
the intro and it’s four endings.
the start of the chapter one and a complete route based on arena slave intro ending. Game is tested it shouldn’t crash but if you see a 404 error it means you’ve reached the end of what i have written.

link to wip

Update 9/22/2016
Arena slave chapter 1 route done.
Spelling/grammar issues fixed
Made race choice at the beginning more clear, hopefully. I don’t just want to say pick your race but being subtle is proving to be hard.

Update 10/3/2016
Spelling and grammar issues fixed
Extended god choice scene
first part of arranged marriage path done.
[/quote]
Thats the response i get right before my post is flagged. Thanks.

2 Likes

Please do not post in WiPs that have not been active recently. If the author would like this reopened, PM me or one of the moderators and we’ll be happy to.

(And make sure your criticism is constructive/helpful to the author. WiP’s are not finished games, but are still in development.)