Model Citizens: Unmasked (WIP - Update March 11, 2022)

Meanwhile MC sprouts horns, a pointy red tail, and a forked tongue while cackling evilly. They would probably try to cuddle Ricky afterward.

That’s it, MC is definitely the most dangerous powered person. MC could have an army of zombies willing to do anything they say.

Would Raf realize MC is guilt tripping him?

Aw, now I feel bad about Lucy being divorced.

Care to elaborate on the weirdness and how the divorce affected the exes or are there too many spoilers involved?

Or other… things. But, yes, like getting the glasses.

Like feeding them to large carnivorous animals so said animals wouldn’t eat smaller non-carnivorous animals?

2 Likes

When I first checked the poll it was exactly 50/50, I’m glad to see it’s no longer an even split so there’s an actual end-result :sweat_smile:

So it looks like the majority goes for not-quite-as-vague. Cool, thank you!

Soo… now they’ve also got the power of transmutation?

But what if he got pricked by the horns! :scream: Cuddling with a demon MC sounds painful.

Absolutely.

He knows their tricks.

There’s a fair amount of spoilers involved.

But I can say that it has to do with why the marriage itself is important to the plot (not any romance but the marriage itself), how the MC found out about the Exes identity, and partially why the MC is working for The Rust (I say ‘partially’ because we’re talking about why it’s weird for the Ex. That latter bit applies fully to the MC.)

Yes.

Yes that would be their plan.

2 Likes

So i just finished our pit…their is a ping pong table,pancake factory,a death ray…
but i also discoverd this strange superhero base in Arctic made out of crystals also i made an army of pancake making deathclaws…cheers! now if only that pesky blackhole would stop swallowing my minions

2 Likes

Amazing!

A ping-pong table and a death ray?!

Guys, I think we could be serious contenders for #1 Pit of the Neighborhood.

We can finally beat Martha.

If you beat the heroes we can have a celebration with the pancakes.

(Dang, this pit is gonna beat any evil villain lairs in MCU, none can compare, can it?)

5 Likes

Looks like it. I wonder what other powers they’ll gain, talking to animals? Telepathy? Luck manipulation? Resistance to super powers?

Depends on which way the horns are pointing. MC would make sure they’re safe to cuddle because they like cuddles.

Even that trick where MC can escape any situation if they want to?

You’re killing me. :sob:

I suppose I need to make my well deeper, maybe tunnel to the deepest parts of the ocean… One day I will find a monster fit for my Well of Despair.

As long as Informant, Raf, Lucy, Finley, and possibly Ricky don’t get fed to the animals my MC should be happy enough.

Damn singularities, get off my lawn!

2 Likes

Just imagine the MC going into the DC universe and exposing all of the heros in that uiverse

2 Likes

Batman would fire you and superman would wipe your memory of the knowledge
The flash would laugh as you “accidentally” misplace all your evidence with conspiracy theory photos.
with wonder woman you would suddenly have many very tall women at your house when you wake up in the morning.
i would be very interested in Starfire, Supergirl, or Hal Jordan’s response.

3 Likes

That doesn’t sound bad at all actually.

4 Likes

errr…ew :worried:, y mc would most likely exspose batman and robin(s) along with batgirl(s)

1 Like

If there was ever a power that the MC needed- it’d be this.

Ironically there is someone in the book with this power, who you’ll meet in a later case…

Imagine accidentally stabbing someone via cuddling.

Now that’d be the kinda thing that’d hold up in court… totally…

Even that trick.[quote=“Lux_Inferni, post:307, topic:22922”]
You’re killing me. :sob:
[/quote]

That means it’s working

What about the pancake-making deathclaws?

I like how the immediate assumption is that the MC would work for Batman.

2 Likes

the thing is Mr. Wayne owns most of the major news networks primarily or laterally and can buy them if nessisary. he could fire Clark Kent as it is. if your are porter and you catch his attention he can doom you

1 Like

What!? Of Course the mc would work for Batman dont you guys see that really invisible guy in all the movies?
Thats obviously him.

2 Likes

I have been making my headcanon for the motivation of my character for divorcing Lucy:

When my MC married Lucy, out of love, he saw in her a woman that he could spend his entire life with, a woman that he could start a family.
With the revelation he couldn’t take the lies and deception of the woman he loved and she was no longer someone who he could start a family. The anguish of not knowing if she would come back to home, the guilty of knowing he would cover for someone who would hurt innocent people, the fear of someone she wronged trying to get revenge on her by hurting him or people close to him, drove him away from her.
But he can’t get to move on, he still in love with her, but he is trying to dismiss his feeling fit Lucy.

If they ever got back, I imagine they would have interactions like Big Barda and Mister Miracle:

5 Likes

MC secretly collects powers, they don’t steal them, just makes copies of them and stashes them somewhere.

What’s their super hero name?

Totally defensible in court… as long as you leave out the cuddling part…

Have either of the exes figured out a good way of kidnapping MC for some quality cuddling time?

Wouldn’t it be hard making pancakes in a well? I mean, deathclaws are kind of large and you also have an issue with soggy pancakes. Probably better to find a giant sea serpent.

3 Likes

True but it’s funny to picture him owning something as openly and unabashedly corrupt as Triple N.

How could I not notice this sooner?! :scream:

Ooh, do tell!

Ahh, that’s so sad.
I love it.

Ha! That’s adorable, and pretty much exactly like Lucy. (Especially how she just picks him up and slings him over her shoulder.)

Tonight on Extreme Hoarders

The Hoarder

With how many court offenses the MC is racking up I’m finding it severely ironic that one of the ROs is in law school.

Ahahaha, every faux-witty response I can come up with involves heavy spoilers. :sweat_smile:

So I’m just going to leave this one at: No, they haven’t tried that yet.

But then you don’t have any pancakes!

4 Likes

Well, I guess I know what my MC’s fake name is going to be from now on.

At this rate, maybe all of the ROs should be or have been law students at some point? MC has learned a lot, like how not to be seen and self defense. That… might explain some of MC’s eccentricities.

Emphasis on the yet? So does that mean they might try it? (Please say yes, please say yes, please say yes…)

Then you don’t have any soggy pancakes. We’re keeping the deathclaws no matter what, I just don’t like soggy pancakes unless they’re soggy with honey, but those giant bees are scary (about the size of a house cat). And think of the perks of having a giant sea serpent. We can feed the ne’er-do-wells and pancake thieves to it.

1 Like

If they had a healthy and happy relationship, they wouldn’t have divorced :stuck_out_tongue:.

1 Like

I’m just trying to picture what all the little article’s authors names must be in The Rust, because between @idonotlikeusernames’s James Moriarty, your Extreme Hoarders, and the default name Saila Anderson (which is literally just Alias backwards plus one of the most generic names I could think of), it’d be shocking for anyone to think that any of these were actual people.

And yet, they do.

Nickelport needs a better schooling system.

That would be the smart route. But I’m not sure it would help them much. (See above)

It’s true that being in an explosion might mess with one’s psyche.

Wait

:smile:

Alright, alright… I see your point…

But what about a pool filled with honey?

Well, it’s true that hiding your job as a supervillain might not be conducive to a healthy relationship.

But, well, without it we wouldn’t have a book, now would we?

1 Like

Ok everyone i decided to make a pancake store. Now you may hear rumors that people that came to the store vanished THAT is not true the people just never exsisted in the first place. Also keep up the good work fast travels away

1 Like

I didn’t realize that until just now. :sweat_smile:

Nickelport needs better politicians.

If all of the ROs were lawyers, how would they act/what kind of lawyers would they be?

Exactly how many explosions has MC been in?

I’ll take that as a yes.

At the very least it would appease the bees.

2 Likes