Model Citizens: Unmasked (WIP - Update March 11, 2022)

hmmm…starts using 3 brain cells does the MC have a GREAT time?

2 Likes

I think I wanna see more of mc and Yolanda~. More snippets/shorts! Good Lord I feel so bad for asking for more shorts. But the poison is already there!! Hnngggg :weary:

2 Likes

Meanwhile I’m banging pots and pans like LET RAF AND THE MC BE HAPPY

(And also: u gotta suffer first, ya dig)

Maaaaan. I really want to write fanfic already for this series

7 Likes

Trixie is one lucky, lucky cat

Well, I’m glad you like them :relaxed:

:anguished: I feel so bad for the MC but at the same time I love the Drama

Also I’ve been thinking about this for a while now and couldn’t help but write a little mini fanfic

Honestly I feel like if Ricky had more than one handsome man after him, he'd have a heart attack. But a guy can always dream, right?

“When it’s time to go, just find me. And… make it quick, if you will.”

Now that his… companion was well enough to act like a fool without hurling all over anyone’s shoes, Ricky decided it was time to leave. As he did though, he realized that someone had been watching his aforementioned companion, and, by extension, him from across the room.

It was surprising he hadn’t noticed the other man earlier, with his deep red, three-piece suit (not something Ricky would ever think to wear himself, but it certainly didn’t look bad) and his purposefully tousled red hair. Despite the eye-catching appearance though, he was alone.

As Ricky caught himself staring, the man’s striking green eyes slid cooly from Anderson, still sitting at the bar, over to Ricky himself. Eyebrow slightly raised and head playfully cocked to the side, the man met his eyes to Ricky’s and quirked his lips into a crooked smile that sent shivers running down Ricky’s spine.

Ricky turned away quickly, ignoring how oddly warm his face suddenly felt.

It was probably just his imagination.

Must have been.

Anderson and his shenanigans were just getting to him, that was all.

9 Likes

Yes.

It’s always a great time in Nickelport!

Don’t feel bad for asking for more shorts! I’m always happy to write more- but I’m gonna have to refrain for right now just cause I wanna buckle down on the update this week and see how much I can plow through. I’ll be sure to put her on the list for afterwards, though!

Ha…ppy?

I’m afraid I’m unfamiliar with this word.

I’m just messing with you. There will be happy times… eventually.

I would love to read it if you did! :grin:

Cue the MC staring longingly through the window in the rain at Trixie eating some homemade cat-sushi prepared by Raf.

Well, I’m glad you like drama… 'cause I love writing it.

So… there’s gonna be a lot of that.

Ahhhhhh, I love it.

Poor Ricky, ever in denial.

6 Likes

reads posts all about Ricky, foxtrot, raf and other people. Doesn’t find anything on lucy

I’m sound like a broken record here but why no Lucy? What must I do to get me some Lucy? I love Lucy. And I’m not talking about the show.

2 Likes

Struggles in small Raf content boat looking at the ocean that is lucy content
May how hard lucy struggles to get appreciated. Truly this is a sad day for the lucy fandom.

5 Likes

It always feel like the characters you aren’t interested in gets more content than the ones you love.

I’m just happy there have been a lot of cat talk lately.

2 Likes

There’ll be more shorts done after the update is finished. And I think you’ll both be happy considering the fact that the update includes both some Raf and Lucy time in it. So all is well!

Very, very true.

Cat talk is always good talk!

7 Likes

It is said that a couple that goes through hard times not only endures in the end but the relationship is stronger than before so I quess that’s a good thing for Raf and MC when (prays to God) get together…??? Just hope my girl Trixie doesn’t get traumatised think of the children!

3 Likes

I don’t recall if you have said anything about it earlier, @RenaB, but what kind of cat is Trixie?

1 Like

What doesn’t kill you makes you stronger, after all. (Or maybe leaves you with a couple of broken bones and a bloody nose for a while, but then you can heal together anyway so all’s well that ends well… maybe.)

Trixie is a tough kitty. She’s a good kitty.

You’ll actually get to choose! You’ll also get to name her whatever you want ‘Trixie’ is sorta the default/prewritten name so I use it for the times that she’s popped up in the shorts since I can’t just go around saying ‘the cat’. So, yeah! It’ll be up to you to choose both her name and what kind of cat she is.

5 Likes

Tell that to the guy that sprouted eight tentacles… so much blood and ink.

I can’t think of any puns so have this cat emoji instead. :cat2:

But this song is great for kidnapping Informants! (I’m actually having a hard time coming up with a playlist that doesn’t make me seem/feel like a creep. So now you have a choice; a playlist that makes me seem/feel like a creep or no playlist.)

Until someone obstinate enough to defy all logic then… regrets.

Tease! :stuck_out_tongue:

As long as the cat doesn’t have an allergy to fish, just make sure kitty gets enough thiamine (and other vitamins and minerals of course!) and it should be fine. I think. :thinking:

1 Like

Yeeesssssssss… :grin:

You are making me a very happy cat person! :kissing_heart:

2 Likes

STOP TEASING MEE :sob::sob:

1 Like

Would you say you’re on a… Raf t? :grinning:

Honestly, who wouldn’t be jealous of Trixie? She’s effortlessly beautiful, gets to sleep all day, and gets to cuddle with Raf

I better start making popcorn then

Also just found a Yolanda song (by the same person as the Foxtrot song because I love the artist)

6 Likes

Rena-sama is making this so hard for my little shipping heart. Like I want to try the other but Raf just keeps puling me back in.

8 Likes

Too good too pure a perfect cinnamon roll x3

1 Like

I never said they weren’t deadly as well…

I appreciate the cat emoji, thank you.

Okay, okay, true. But- how long is the kidnapping drive? How many replays are we talkin’ here?

Flip a coin?

Regrets are a healthy part of a long Nickelport life.

I get the sense that I’m developing a reputation… :thinking:

Always happy to make a cat person happy!

(Or a dog person, for that matter!)

Agh, that was perfect. Now I have to hand over my pun crown.

Here you go, good sir, you’ve earned it. :crown:

Those are three very good things that make for a great lifestyle.

Get a lot.

Oooh, I love it!

Multiple playthroughs, my friend.

Multiple playthroughs.

Plus- always remember if you really wanted you could just break his heart by going through the past romance and then moving on with someone else and letting Raf just kinda know that he’ll never get back the person he’s in love with. :smile:

I love him but I also love torturing him so.

I mean, pretty much yeah. I still associate this song with him.

And also this one for his past relationship with an MC he loveds.

(I figured since we’ve been talking songs I’d go ahead and put these two suggestions out there as well. :wink: )

6 Likes

There’s a reason why I always romance the same person in every playthrough I want my babies to be happy Dx
BUT what if a MC that was married to Raf “moved” on with someone like Ricky (he and V are the only people I would romance after Raf tbh) but realised they loved Raf and got that together? Would that be possible in game or should it stay in fanfiction world? THAT would be a second playthrough I would do (a little drama never hurt anyone and Pride and Prejudice was the s**t when I was young)

1 Like