Model Citizens: Unmasked (WIP - Update March 11, 2022)

Some very good good gifts here. :smile:

Honestly I just saw the dude jump down in nothing but underwear and glimmering, fancy, reflective golden sneakers- the music hadn’t even started but you had me sold on the fact that this would, 100% be V.

Because if that’s not what V does in their free time then god if I know what else it could possibly be.

But, yes, the song also fits them very very well, aha.

4 Likes

I forget if this has been brought up but since reading about the stuff in the tumblr asks but has anyone considered Evermore (from 2017 BATB) as Raf pining over the MC post divorce type of song

2 Likes

http://mymemes.biz/wp-content/uploads/2017/10/preach-meme-59daad6dec469.jpg

I CAN 100% TOTALLY SEE IT AND I 100% SUPPORT IT!

1 Like

My current mood is Disney songs for the RO’s so probs will have a crack at a list when am actually awake and not tired

1 Like

So Christmas is almost here… any headcanons?

1 Like

MC doesn’t get much of a holiday since crime tends to somehow spike during the season. So they come home on Christmas Eve all tired and finds that the RO left them a gift

Bonus: RO stayed up for them and this is how they officially start the 25th

7 Likes

I tried using playmoss again and it’s not doing the thing where it redirected me to its upgrade page every two minutes anymore! Looks like the problem I had was probably a glitch

Out of the entire cast, Trixie is the one who gets the most holiday gifts

2 Likes

Ab-so-lute-ly. Definitely. Very good and very true.

I… I don’t know how or why or what happened but for some weird reason my mind filtered out the words here into ‘My current mood is Dead ROs’

And I was so confused reading the rest of your post because… I just… I was trying to figure out if you had a hit list for the ROs? I was very confused.

Now it makes more sense.

An-y-way,

Oooh I would love to see if you came up with one. (While not Disney songs specifically I’ve been gathering up my own little playlists based solely on songs from musicals that I associate with each character.)

Oooh, I’d love to hear! :smiley:

All those villains gotta get their family and friends gifts somehow. :wink:

This is super cute! :smiley:

Oh yay! I’m happy everything worked out! Congratulations!

Honestly I would not be surprised. She’s obviously the best out of everyone in Nickelport.

3 Likes

http://www.pictures88.com/p/rain/rain_037.jpg

This is totally Raf and MC :blush:

2 Likes

Other mood: ugly holiday sweaters ft the MC and RO

3 Likes

Trixie what have you done

15 Likes

Awww… Absolutely them!

What about couple-based sweaters?

It’s a CATastrophe!

4 Likes

Only if they’re ugly couple based sweaters. I’d really love to see Ricky in them (probably after protesting a lot)

Other holiday stuff though: kissing during the New Year’s party. Bonus for the Ex’s if they’re rekindling feelings but not quite there yet as a couple and were planning on partnering up with someone else but nope. Here they are. In front of the MC. Countdown is at 5 seconds left. And everything becomes white noise – with the vague sound of “0, HAPPY NEW YEAR” going off in the background"

AND NEITHER OF THEM KNOW WHAT TO DO

[Answer: they do kiss but god is it a complicated thing]

5 Likes

Back at it again with the cute drawings!
(Guess who they remind me of lol)

1 Like

Uhmm… Raf or Lucy… or Ricky?

1 Like

Raf! :laughing:
But now that I think of it some quiet ones remind me of the Informant :thinking:

1 Like

Well… TFP taught me to always “watch out the quiet ones.” :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hey all! Sorry I’ve been so slow on the replies. I was writing a special li’l thing for the holidays and I just finished that and put it up here! (I would normally copy-paste the whole thing in here as well but knowing how that worked out with the murder-mystery short story where I had to split it up into three separate posts I don’t want to flood this once more.)

So… yeah! Happy holidays and I hope you enjoy my tiny gift to you! :smiley:

Put Ricky into the ugliest holiday sweater ever. The best representation I can think of him in that would be this.

Ahaha, haha… ha… my heart.

It hurts.

Oooh, yeah! The artist is definitely very talented! And I can absolutely see how they’d remind you of Raf!

That… definitely applies to the Informant, I’d say.

9 Likes

Wow, Vince is absolutely going crazy there and then he and the mc get interrupted by the siblings too and just when it was starting to get good (I mean in my case V is Vincent). :grin:

1 Like

I’m surprised the V siblings even bother with the doorbell, I would’ve expected them to just crash in with a confetti canon (or maybe in through the chimney, for the festive theme) :,)

Also, happy holidays!

2 Likes