Model Citizens: Unmasked (WIP - Update March 11, 2022)

This thread is just :heart:!

My current gut-feeling says that Jacob is Red Light, and V is Likewise, though I’m not sure why.
Have I missed some info that makes this completely impossible?

5 Likes

I have a feeling you’re right. There is evidence that point major fingers at the two being who you suspect.

V has a bird pin. There is a spoiler about likewise likeing birds. V also just seems villianish . Jacob also seems like a hero type when you meet him in the resteraunt. also when you meet with fin and an informant they give you info saying that red light is a lawyer but they couldn’t come out and track him down due to a name change

6 Likes

I don’t know about you guys, but the I really want to romance the Informant… and Likewise. :smiley:

5 Likes

No one is safe . All will be whooed.All romances will be had.

9 Likes

We will be romancing so many ROs, so no ROs is left behind. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

tenor (1)

10 Likes

The dark hype Rises :exploding_head:

4 Likes

Found a replacement for the bandwagon…
tumblr_mjmubwASOi1qko4x4o1_500

6 Likes

So… we all die of dysentery and broken legs?

It’s a good thread, all are welcome to the thread. :grin:

Oooh, I love hearing who it is people think are the identities of others.

Obviously I can’t say anything because it would be spoilers either way but, well, I love it.

They’ll both have some very fun romances.

And very different romances, between those two, haha.

This is the conquest of the ROs, then?

Beautiful.

I approve of this replacement.

So is it… the batwagon now? :bat:

6 Likes

And kill some people on the way.

1 Like

The Grand Batwagon is born.

3 Likes

So the above quote plus this bottom one

tells me that we are definitely going to suffer first :))

On the plus side, I can’t wait to see where Ricky’s romance leads and what happens when he realizes he loves the MC too :)) given his stubbornness

3 Likes

Sorry, to bother you once more but could you get me a quick run down of Raf’s and Lucy’s appearances? I’d look for it in the story but I’ve been having off and on headaches so reading’s a little difficult right now.

I just need skin color, hair color and length, and eye color. Again. Sorry but I’d really appreciate this for my drawings.

1 Like

Is this what you were looking for?

5 Likes

Yes thanks so much. I really appreciate it.

3 Likes

No worries! I hope you have a great time drawing them (I may or may not have made them in the Sims 4 myself).

1 Like

Actually thanks for that description too /making aesthetic posts for them right now

1 Like

Same.

Vincent married my mc from heroes rise. Jacob got together with Ricky . Raf was in a relationship with Kat from team zero. I think Yolanda always hit on my puppet from fallen hero. That’s as I got before the save was accidentally deleted…oh the generations would have been fun especially if they gave the Sims powers.

At this time it looks like it’s gonna be heartbreak.

giphy

4 Likes

ready to get my heart break into million pieces.

3 Likes

Braces self too but has prepared all the floofy prompts to fic about to help soothe the pain

1 Like