Model Citizens: Unmasked (WIP - Update March 11, 2022)

If youll add a psychologist, wouldnt it be cooler to focus on VILLAINS ? :slight_smile: (if there will be villains xD)

1 Like

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: I love it! She’s so cute! (And would 100% be the type to coordinate her outfit with what she’s baking I love it, this is adorable. :heart: )

Also, dang, cooking is hard. How’d they turn out?

That is amazing and I can see why and now I am legally required to ask if you wore it while making lemon bars because that kind of coordination is next-level.

Vega is probably the kind of person where you think you know their voice but then they just pull out this whole new range outta nowhere and suddenly you’re left questioning the meaning of reality and if existence is an actual thing or not.

All very, very, very apt choices. :smile:

There will absolutely be villains in this game. I love villains. I love dramatic villains, I love cheesy villains, I love misguided villains, I love almost all villain types when I’m able to crank it up to 11 and just swing with it so you can absolutely expect villains.

As for the psychologist thing, that’s an idea that’s kinda transferred over into a certain specific character in this game and if you’ve read the short story murder-mystery thing then you can probably guess who but if not it’ll become clear later on!

2 Likes

I think they came out pretty good! :smiley: I’ve never had lemon bars before so I don’t really have any frame of reference but I think they were pretty successful

Unfortunately no, I was wearing my non-lemon-themed pajamas ;w; But I will keep that in mind next time I make anything lemon related

‘Always gotta keep em on their toes’ is probably a Bayer family motto

4 Likes

I thought it was more “everything is always better flambe” or that might just be that cutie Vincent. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Vincent is one, right? Sort of anyway and he falls firmly into the category of cute and quirky villains, imho. :wink:

1 Like

Yay!

See now that you’ve got the outfit and the skills you’ve been given the perfect set up for this kinda coordination.

It’s absolutely a Bayer family motto. They probably got it emblazoned on a fake family crest they made for the heck of it, probably in latin too.

They’re a family of many mottos. This is also one of them.

I can’t say who’s a villain and who isn’t, of course. But I would definitely say that V does have some less… legal… tendencies…

Although whether that’s actually because they’re a villain or just… V… who can say? (Obviously I could but… y’know… no-spoiler-rule. :smile: )

3 Likes

Y’know. The V fam is starting to look like a bunch of reality warpers at this point. And that is a very scary thought

2 Likes

Fun fact: There was actually a hero a while ago who, essentially, could warp reality in very small, contained spaces. Before they were killed by one of our lovely friends, that is.

3 Likes

The flashback with Lucy is available?

2 Likes

If you’re asking about a new one, you may have missed it but @RenaB’s said she’s (I hope I remembered the pronouns right, if not, sorry in advance!) holding off on shorts and stuff at least until the next update is finished (can’t find the post here anymore because there’s a lot here, but there’s also a post on the tumblr)

If not, it doesn’t look like there’s been a Lucy flashback posted before

2 Likes

I meant in the update, IIRC @RenaB said thenext update would contain a flashback with Lucy.

1 Like

Oh okay, then yeah there hasn’t been new Lucy content yet. The last mini update was just adding to the QnA scene/introducing Daisy

3 Likes

What @anon86661845 said is correct! I just put a mini-update in as a Halloween treat (and also because the bit with Daisy was connected to the QnA which was essentially already finished), but I’m still writing the larger update!

You’re correct, don’t worry! :smile:

He couldn’t warp his head around what happened

3 Likes

images
I can’t believe that you just did that.

3 Likes

A sheep, a drum and a snake walk over the edge of a cliff…

ba-dum-tsss

10 Likes

Bad puns are my speciality x3

2 Likes

Since the holidays are coming, any headcanons?

1 Like

Mistletoe kissing! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Headcanons that give me life

• V dressed up as Santa, breaking into MC’s house and giving them presents
  • M I S T L E T O E K I S S E S
  • A short MC holding a mistletoe and trying to keep it above their RO for a kiss, RO laughing and kissing them anyway
  • Yolanda throws a big ass glamourus Christmas Eve party, Ricky gets drunk, Informant dresses up and acts like Morpheus to mess up with him (You take the blue shot, the story ends. You wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the red shot, you stay in Wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes.), Lucy is killing it at the dance floor, V is in charge of the fireworks (who allowed that?!), Raf and Elaine chat quietly in their corner about cooking, Jacob is the barman (college students problems lol) and Fin and MC enjoy themselves at the bar. Also All I want for Christmas is never played because I hate that song ew THE NICKELPORT CAST HAS TASTE
  • Ricky is forced to wear a crappy Christmas sweater why America why
  • Raf, Elaine, Jacob, Finley and MC go caroling as the Kawaii Five 2cool4me
  • Water is replaced with hot chocolate

Vee/Raf Christmas headcanons because I’m sad

• Raf ALWAYS bakes cookies on Christmas, puts them in a plate so that quests can eat them but Vee sneaks up at night and devours them but Raf knows and doesn’t mind so he prepares a dozen of her favourites
  • Also gives her to lick that mixer claw thing to mix the ingredients
  • They build Trixie snowmen (snowcats?)
  • The earrings Vee wears were a Christmas gift from Raf
  • They always go for Ice Skating, Raf is a pro, taught Vee, she can manage
8 Likes

V allowed that, of course. Yolanda never arranged to have fireworks

Last Christmas comes up on the playlist and things get very awkward for MC and their ex (and the new RO if there is one)

And Ricky goes to some holiday charity event and there are children involved and he’s very clearly out of his element and massively uncomfortable but no one says anything about it because he’s trying his best

5 Likes