Model Citizens: Unmasked (WIP - Update March 11, 2022)

:anguished: Oh no! Come back, we’ll miss you.

Gotta love 'im. And all the pain he brings with 'im.

Hahah, hahaha, hahaha…

Uhhh…

Yep.

:upside_down_face:

5 Likes

sweats furiously please no

4 Likes

Yes pain. Take me now.

3 Likes

I feel like this Imagine Dragons Mashup/Cover describes any Lucy/Raf relationship:

Then a little something for my MC, she’s too reckless:

4 Likes

There are two kinds of people in the world.

Oooh! I love them both!

And while we’re on the topic of mashups, this could work for an MC who falls for someone else while Raf/Lucy still has feelings for them :grinning:

I think this would Wesley and Raf’s wedding song (tbh I cried a lot the first time I saw this video)

Ricky maybe? (My Ricky songs are just all over the place. His own fault for not know what kind of music he’s into so I just have to give him every kind)

Somehow I’m both at once

4 Likes

For a brief moment I forgot that these were technically two different songs because they work so well together! :open_mouth:

Aww, both the song and video are very cute!

Ricky definitely.

Well, that’s a fair way to solve a problem!

To be honest, I’m the same way. (It’s why I write, partially.)

It’s like when your friend asks you to pick up some chips for the party but they never answer your text asking what kind so you just buy every kind of chip the store has in stock

Found another one :smiley: (english translation)

2 Likes

The funny thing is that I could legitimately see this being an option for the MC within the game. Just panic buy all of the chips.

Ooooh nice!

Everyone here has such great music tastes… I really need to get out there and extend my music repertoire. :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Oh here’s a mash up for contradiction of character

2 Likes

Why would you need a carrier when you could just ride him everywhere? :smiling_imp:

Good, 'cause every time I try to say something a cackle slips out.

You forgot the together part…

Something I found earlier today that I think applies to Nickelport cats.

4 Likes

Omg that got really dark really quick :sweat_smile:

It’s also another excellent reason to keep your cat out of the kitchen (although at least Raf shouldn’t have this problem, hopefully, what with all the foreseeing things that he does).

3 Likes

Newsflash sports fans that’s all cats mine try at least 3 times a day, but I’m 2 move ahead

2 Likes

Ah yes… Replaying stuffs… I gotta say, there needs to be a sarcasm tracker. Like that’s it… Just a tracker for sarcasm.

Edit:

Gallahan… Wasn’t he that virgin guy in the round table?

”I love you…” You just manage to turn towards the door and squeeze the words out past your seemingly sealed shut lips

”Heh,” The voice laughs, once more, short, affectionate, you hear footsteps, feel something warm against your forehead, it disappears, “I love you too.”

Then, the voice disappears.

2 Likes

@RenaB, that last short is triggering my mom-friend side, and I feel like I need to burry Raf in blankets and force-feed him warm tea and homebaked cookies…

Was his mind always this chaotic, or is it just that situation? Has it been getting worse?

2 Likes

Pure cinnamon roll needs some lovin’ :sob:

3 Likes

My exact thoughts. Yes please can we love him, like, forever. I love Raf’s angst but it’s best when you can hug him afterwards :smiley: (if there isn’t a choice where the MC can cling on him like a coala while crying, I will riot)

5 Likes

Also speaking of songs, the majority of songs in my country (the old ones with the passion and the soul millions of people could identify, the new ones are cash grabs with zero effort and an industry product sorry I’m very passionate about this) speak about love and there’s one I’ve been listening recently about two lovers who try to fix their relationship and after listening to the lyrics it reminded me about Raf and MC :sob:

1 Like

There’s also another one by an artist I love (used in weddings 90% of the time and for good reason) that talks about how he can do anything he dreams and feels strong and confident and is without fear thanks to his significant other and their love this is definitely before the reveal :sob:

1 Like

Oh! Nice!

Y’know what… good point.

That just gets you bonus points here.

Honestly they’d be amazing separate, and fantastic together.

This… very accurate to most things in Nickelport, actually. Just replace “cat” with just about any word you can think of and you’re probably spot on.

Trixie is relatively sweet and docile, actually… if she wasn’t then the poor guy’d be having a heart attack each time he walked into the kitchen.

Who knew cats were the new Jigsaw?

First of all: Happy Cake Day!

Second of all: Hmm… it would make for a fun achievement, just to see who picks all the sarcastic options…

I’ll have to put some thought into this.

That, my friend, would be Galahad!

I’m a little confused about the bit you put up there- was there a typo in there? So sorry.

Raf needs the blankets, tea, and cookies.

(Don’t worry, I fully plan for there to be blanket-cookie-tea-time for an MC going down his romance path. Heck, there may even be some platonic blanket-cookie-tea-time for an MC on his friendship path too. Long story short- don’t worry, you’ll get to coddle him.)

Always? No. It kinda came with the territory of the powers. Has it been getting worse?

Eh… I mean… kinda? It took a big leap after the divorce. (Because of… what happened to cause the divorce. You’ll see why.)

Here’s a fun fact about powers- since they’re genetic, they always have a certain level of… unpredictability about them. Or, rather, fluidity, when it comes from person to person. It’s like height- some people get really tall when they’re really young, some people grow at an ‘average’ rate, and some people have sudden growth spurts later in life when they should’ve technically been done growing. Powers, in much the same way, have a sort of ‘average’ way of developing- but just because most people develop them a certain way at a certain age doesn’t mean that all of them do.

Now, verging into the somewhat spoilery territory: In the case of both Raf as well as Lucy, they’re of the kind who got the ‘sudden growth spurt later in life’. They both developed them rather early in college, but after the MC met them. So, you’ll actually get to see the change in, in your case, Raf (mostly*) pre-powers to Raf post-powers.
*Again like height there was some development beforehand, which will also be talked about in-text, when neither of them thought that they were ‘special’ in any way but still had these things happen to them that they can later look back on and know what it really meant.

Now back to your original question- has it been getting worse. In short: yes. I would most likely say so.

But the MC might be able to help with that.

He does. He definitely does.

Don’t worry, there’s lots of hugs and cute moments with Raf planned out as well. (Both pre-divorce and post-divorce). Divorced Raf’s romance is simultaneously one of the sweetest (probably second only to Eileen’s, but that’s because hers is almost entirely pure happiness with just a tad bit of drama sprinkled in for good measure) as well as one of the most saddest (in my mind, at least). But don’t worry, there’s lots of time for love and cuddles. Just, y’know, got some things to work through first.

And, of course, I’m a big believer in happy endings. (Though not guaranteed, definitely possible.)

Don’t worry about it! It’s always good to be passionate about something!

Oooh, what’s it called? I’d love to hear it!

Ahahahaha, ouch, my heart hurts.

8 Likes